Downloads:20161126 Old Granada Studios Manchester

File Name: 20161126 Old Granada Studios Manchester

File Submitter: phling

File Submitted: 01 Dec 2016

File Category: Autechre

File originally posted by user commercial in 2016 bootlegs thred.
The original recording was untouched, and had waaaaaay too much bass.

things done for this upload:

- low-shelf EQ
- reduced problematic frequencies around 300-500Hz somewhere. The room was resonating hardcore around these freqs.
- multiband compression
- limiter

this file is in Apple Lossless (ALAC) format @ 48kHz/24bit; plays nicely with iPods etc. Can be easily converted to FLAC / wav / whatever if necessary.

Click here to download this file

^ yeah this recording and Berlin have become my faves over the last few days.

Someone really needs to do a remaster job on the RFH one. It's one of the 'cleanest' recordings but all the detail/treble elements are really in the distance. Probably for the same reason you've stated, too much bass.

Hey Phling, Nice job, thanks for doing this and putting it in the downloads section,

do you want to do a similar job on Brighton and RFH, then all my *disappeared* files

are available in the right place? If anyone wants the untampered files they can DM

me and get them direct.

Hey Phling, Nice job, thanks for doing this and putting it in the downloads section,

do you want to do a similar job on Brighton and RFH, then all my *disappeared* files

are available in the right place? If anyone wants the untampered files they can DM

me and get them direct.

check DM!

or if anyone can shoot me over the Brighton and London files...

me and get them direct.

check DM!

On it right now...

me and get them direct.

check DM!

On it right now...

cheers!

finished processing & uploaded to watmm, awaiting approval.