IGNORED

yamaha tx81z, alesis MMT-8 for sale

schafseckel

yamaha tx81z - great working condition - $80+shipping

Alesis MMT-8 - As far as I know the only non-cosmetic issue with this unit is the internal battery doesn't work, which is cheap and easy to replace(I actually found a DIY replacement kit on ebay for under $10, message me if you want the link). It powers on fine and everything seems to function correctly after I played around with it for a bit. Comes with the original power cord  - $70 +shipping

I'll entertain offers too. Payment via payapl only. I'll have to calculate the shipping cost based on your zip, no intl. shipping as best case scenario it's gonna cost almost as much as the hardware itself, sorry. Any questions feel free to ask.

I'll probably take the tx if it's not spoken for. I already got too many sequencers as it is with pretty much every piece of gear I own having one slapped into them. 

Lent mine to a dude I jammed with a few times and he stole it! Stopped even trying to contact him because that's such a cheap synth in the first place.

I'm in Seattle. What do you think it'd run me total with shipping?

I'll probably take the tx if it's not spoken for. I already got too many sequencers as it is with pretty much every piece of gear I own having one slapped into them. 

Lent mine to a dude I jammed with a few times and he stole it! Stopped even trying to contact him because that's such a cheap synth in the first place.

I'm in Seattle. What do you think it'd run me total with shipping?

Cool man! Wow that's messed up... Total with shipping would be  about $110. Let me know if that's cool with you, if not we can work something out. Thanks.

Audioblysk hasn't replied to my post here or my PM despite being online so I'm not sure if he's still interested or not.

So both items are still available as far as I'm concerned right now unless he gets back to me. Again feel free to ask any questions and I am willing to negotiate on the prices if you need, I'm kinda in a rough spot financially right now so I'm really looking to get these sold asap. Thanks

Oh and I can take some pictures if anyones seriously interested(please be seriously interested, I would have to drive a half hour to get these out of storage).

In researching the MMT-8 I came across this video and felt it worthy of sharing. Dunno if it'll help you sell it but it might, to the vaporwave crowd.

Cool video, thanks for sharing. It's a fun little sequencer,  it was a favorite of Carl Craig's for a while too. 

the mmt-8 is pretty small/light, kinda remembered it being bigger but i just pulled it out of storage. honestly probably wouldnt be too bad to ship  price wise internationally. if anyone outside of the us is interested in it, feel free to message me.

The TX81z has been sold. Dropping the price on the MMT-8 in hopes maybe I'll only have to go to the post office once this week, asking $50+shipping now, Thanks.

I'll take the MMT-8

(It's the 8-track cassette recorder, right?)

The TX81z has been sold. Dropping the price on the MMT-8 in hopes maybe I'll only have to go to the post office once this week, asking $50+shipping now, Thanks.

I'll take the MMT-8

No it's a sequencer, http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/mmt8.php

I'll take the MMT-8

No it's a sequencer, http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/mmt8.php

Oh fuck, sorry nvm

In researching the MMT-8 I came across this video and felt it worthy of sharing. Dunno if it'll help you sell it but it might, to the vaporwave crowd.

Cool video, thanks for sharing. It's a fun little sequencer,  it was a favorite of Carl Craig's for a while too. 

iirc it was ae's circa 1995-1996 one of live sequencers along with alesis hr-16

• 4 weeks later...

Archived