IGNORED

mourinho

^How Mourinho makes fans of the clubs he manages think like this is baffling.

It only tends to work for a season or two before the fog lifts and they regain their senses.

He's a wanker no doubt. But you'd love him if he were your wanker.

And it was still a silly question.

You love Klopp, he's a right cunt barking at officials, but all scousers just go "oh it's passion for the game". Fuck off with that hypocrisy.

when he leaves your club in two years you will understand why people hate him

mourinhio doesn't have passion, he has bitterness, a belly full of feelings of revenge  

he is sooooooo fucking petty 

mourinio is a great character to have around for sure but dont get yourself twisted, the guy is a villain 

edit:

i wouldn't want him to be the manager of my team, all his teams have a "dirty feeling" to them 

when he leaves your club in two years you will understand why people hate him

mourinhio doesn't have passion, he has bitterness, a belly full of feelings of revenge  

he is sooooooo fucking petty 

mourinio is a great character to have around for sure but dont get yourself twisted, the guy is a villain 

edit:

i wouldn't want him to be the manager of my team, all his teams have a "dirty feeling" to them 

I understand why people hate him: he's successful. It's the same reason caze can't shut up about United not performing to thier usual high standards (still have more silverware than the scouse in the years since SAF left).

Fergie was a cunt as well, no beating around the bush - but he was the most successful cunt in the PL (and due to the way managers change clubs now, it's highly unlikely we'll ever see anyone win as many title as SAF).

Why does being successful excuse you for being a bitter vengeful cunt?I don't understand this mentally.

So we are saying win at all cost? Does a person's character matter anymore?

Your mentally is why we have that orange weasel in the white house.

Ancelloti is successful but he is universally loved, the difference is that (from the outside) he seems like a really nice chill person

its obvious in that Mourinho has no charm or conviviality, he's had success at clubs where there werent too many obstacles to achieving glories and that, from his own ivory tower, seems to justify the arrogance

humility & humour go a long way in the world, but not shaking hands after a game, where Wenger & Benitez were culprits too, is just sad as fuck

at least he hasnt offered a female interviewer a slap yet ,like Moyes

he might get the odd cup win @ Utd, but post-Ferguson and two decades of perpetual success there is impossible to replicate & i'd be amazed if he was still @ Utd beyond the end of next year

medium-term predictions are Poch & Koeman to move to either Utd or Arsenal (put 20£ on Koeman to Arsenal about 18months ago @ summat like 25/1, so fuck the Toffees off bwlad and make some vinyl/cd wishlist purchases become reality)

Why does being successful excuse you for being a bitter vengeful cunt?I don't understand this mentally.

Ancelloti is successful but he is universally loved, the difference is that (from the outside) he seems like a really nice chill person

This is nonsense. Politics is not a zero-sum game.

Sports are played for the purpose of winning. And if you think Mourinho is a cunt, what do you think if Miralles' actions in our match?

would pre-empt Deer & say Mirallas was like a flapping gimp, he even managed to seem to look back at the ref mid-air, skills there mate

there are better squads & better managers elsewhere in that league, hence the pessimism

Utd are a spent force as league challengers that not even huge financial investment could change, Mourinho included

This is nonsense. Politics is not a zero-sum game.

Sports are played for the purpose of winning. And if you think Mourinho is a cunt, what do you think if Miralles' actions in our match?

comparison with politics was a bit silly but i stand by it because thats how many people excuse trump, they say "he is a very successful man", yeah he's successful but look at how he did, lying, cheating, etc, etc, so yeah trump is a winner but who gives a shit the guy has zero morals

mourinhio is a winner but he is an ugly winner, he is always fighting, with the fans,wenger, the media, his own players and staff.

dont get me wrong i want him around because at the end of the day football is escapism and he is entertaining as fuck, specially when he goes into those petty rants but i wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

how come conte (who is a pragmatist like mourinhio) doesn't get the same hate, because conte's fucking chill!!!

as for mirallas i don't know what he did but so what? mirralas being a cunt excuses mourinhio? they are both cunts, two wrongs dont make a right 

Spent force? This season maybe yes, but if we win two of our fucking 9 home draws we're in third place. That's pure nonsense.

Conte is chill?

https://youtu.be/sxoCrhc5Rio

https://youtu.be/XaOaTDWZ5ok

The fact that some people can't understand that politics isn't a zero-sum game has no relevance in this discussion. Sports are played to win.

Spent force? This season maybe yes, but if we win two of our fucking 9 home draws we're in third place. That's pure nonsense.

where is 3rd? champions league qualification yes, but still a hefty points margin from Chelski and Spurs, Fergy would scoff @ third as a Wenger/Arsenal view of consolidation

has there been any team in world sport who have been world class for longer than 2 decades? i aint out to diss Utd, but pragmatism only goes so far & as you say sport is a win-focused arena

Mourinho showed his true nature by the way he talked down Shaw immediately after the Toffees game.....a player who's prob still a bit tentative after such a nasty injury

Fergy would never have done that, ie moan in the press, it would've been kept in-house even if a bollocking was justified, but behind closed doors in pvt

granted, Utd have def improved since LVG philoschopies, but title challengers again in the next decade given Mourinho's tendencies to move on after 3/4 years? unlikely @ best

I'll wager we are challenging for the title next season, meaning we finish first or a close second (say...within 5 points?)

Something small, or an avatar bet?

int it - honestly theres no anti-Utd bias here & no doubt there will be all sorts of moves around any number of the top 6/7 clubs between now & then

devil's advocate question - could you see Poch @ Utd in the next few years?

the mid-term view is based on Rooney on a curve towards retirement, Ibrahimovic who i'd written off a few years ago as a complete narcissistic numpty but been hugely surprised with more than anyone else with his attitude & form @ Utd this season, but they still seem a club in various stages of transition....personnel, style/tactics etc. The Luke Shaw farce, clumsily being berated by Mourinho across the media, hardly eases things for the lad who clearly had a bad psychological reaction to a horrific injury that ended the careers of far better players

Mourinho is a bizarre character and considering how quickly he came unstuck during his last stint @ Chelski, his currency seems to be on the slide. Take out Rooney & Ibrahimovic over the next 18months or so & that conveyor belt of youngsters not really coming thru, it begs the question that could a few hundred million £ investment affect the kind of change needed?

every1 thought Spurs had wanked their Bale transfer kitty away, but with Alli really kicking on & an astute tactician in Poch i cant really rip the piss with ex-Spurs colleagues who had to endure countless Christmas Tree ribbings, Christian Gross lols and plenty of other ribaldry

either way the bet is on bwlad if 2nd or higher are your threshold positions, although i hope Utd do improve cos its good for the league & also cos i cant handle much more Chelski winning bs, maybe the gods will lob us a cup tie against them cos the 2010 affair was proper old skool bedlam

int it - honestly theres no anti-Utd bias here & no doubt there will be all sorts of moves around any number of the top 6/7 clubs between now & then

devil's advocate question - could you see Poch @ Utd in the next few years?

the mid-term view is based on Rooney on a curve towards retirement, Ibrahimovic who i'd written off a few years ago as a complete narcissistic numpty but been hugely surprised with more than anyone else with his attitude & form @ Utd this season, but they still seem a club in various stages of transition....personnel, style/tactics etc. The Luke Shaw farce, clumsily being berated by Mourinho across the media, hardly eases things for the lad who clearly had a bad psychological reaction to a horrific injury that ended the careers of far better players

Mourinho is a bizarre character and considering how quickly he came unstuck during his last stint @ Chelski, his currency seems to be on the slide. Take out Rooney & Ibrahimovic over the next 18months or so & that conveyor belt of youngsters not really coming thru, it begs the question that could a few hundred million £ investment affect the kind of change needed?

every1 thought Spurs had wanked their Bale transfer kitty away, but with Alli really kicking on & an astute tactician in Poch i cant really rip the piss with ex-Spurs colleagues who had to endure countless Christmas Tree ribbings, Christian Gross lols and plenty of other ribaldry

either way the bet is on bwlad if 2nd or higher are your threshold positions, although i hope Utd do improve cos its good for the league & also cos i cant handle much more Chelski winning bs, maybe the gods will lob us a cup tie against them cos the 2010 affair was proper old skool bedlam

Poch @ United - eh maybe. Depends how things go with Jose. He seems to be interested in sticking around for a few years, and after all, while Madrid may be just as big a club as United, he had tremendous interference from Perez there. So it owuld make sense that he wants to manage at a big club where he has some autonomy in the transfer process (plus he's never managed at a big club in England).

How anyone could write off Zlatan is beyond me. Anyways, fair to say he's exceeded expectations.  Luke Shaw? Responded just like Mkhytarian and Martial - by upping his game in the face of Mourinho's criticism. He played quite well against Sunderland (ok it's Sunderland, but still, got to start somewhere). As for the conveyor belt of youngsters - we'll probably splash out some cash on another striker and a couple of midfielders this window (although Pereira has looked quite good at Granada), as well as maybe a RB (Valencia has got to lose steam at some point) - but Rashford will be the business and our team is quite young overall, when you consider Martial is 21, Pogba is 24, Lingard is 24, Wilson is 21. I don't think the striker we buy in the window will be over 25, and with Zlatan most likely staying another season, we'll be alright in the long run.

We'll work out the details. Still have a whole season to get through.

And one very Spursy week! :wink:

Aye, but there's a bit of time yet ;)

Archived