IGNORED

The Psychology Thread, I Guess...

LimpyLoo

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost everyone is writing sarcastic posts toward the guy

why do you think this is?

I would question that if the people writing the sarcastic posts were people who don't normally engage in that kind of behavior. But as I scroll through them, they're the exact people I'd expect to do it.

So, how long before Limpy pulls a "Mitchell Heisman"? (the dude that wrote a 1900 page manifesto as his suicide note)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/mitchell-heisman-suicide_n_738121.html

You are a kind of a horrible person, yo.

This is the last thing I will ever, ever say to this place of sickness:

Limpy started a new thread: make sure the mods pile the fuck on!

Meanwhile nobody wants to offer me a hand with trying to inch things in a perhaps better direction?

Yup, you can keep your Keanus and your Zeffs

LimpyLoo is watmm's sworn enemy, apparently

Let the Keanus run this place

You have certainly earned him in my book

Enjoy that sadism and darkness

You chose wisely.

"and Zeffs"?

I wrote a, as another user worded it, genuinely concerned post, which I specifically stated contained no malice and full respect.  It was based solely on my observations of past posts of yours.  Maybe it was misguided and a bit rude to even post, but it was made with good intent

WAS trying to offer you a helping hand regarding writing structure.  That's literally what I was doing.  And now you're sitting here sarcastically saying "Nobody wants to offer me a helping hand".  You're espousing a textbook persecution complex

Anyway fare well

Archived