IGNORED

Christmas thread.

YEK

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sister-in-law's nephew started playing Avril 14 on the piano, so I went and hung out with him for a bit.  Our last exchange was: him "what was that band you mentioned again?"  Me: "Autechre.  A-U-T-E-C-H-R-E."  Him: "Thanks!" *runs upstairs presumably to look up Ae on the computer*  It was a very watmm Christmas.

13 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Whatever happened to Boxing Day?

Even tho Boxing Day was before my time I heard from someone this year that the person behind that account has had a few other ones here, a new one as recently as this year (I don’t think it’s still active though). 

At least 5 accounts over the years.

98F49164-30D1-4F2A-9113-A9B0AEAB5642.jpeg

Christmas dinner, good wine and food was all we needed. (I did buy myself a PS4 for Boxing Day though, chen finally welcomes himself to the modern gaming world, 5 years late, and soon to be obsolescent).

On 12/26/2019 at 6:17 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

My sister-in-law's nephew started playing Avril 14 on the piano, so I went and hung out with him for a bit.  Our last exchange was: him "what was that band you mentioned again?"  Me: "Autechre.  A-U-T-E-C-H-R-E."  Him: "Thanks!" *runs upstairs presumably to look up Ae on the computer*  It was a very watmm Christmas.

spreading the word of god on the holy day. nice work ?

Archived