IGNORED

Tribute to Wearing Headphones without Listening to Anything

Root5

Guys so what if we did a compilation in the meantime? Solid idea. Best I've had maybe.

I'm in. What should the theme be? Waiting?

Yeah, what mixl2 wrote

samuel beckett is the theme

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys so what if we did a compilation in the meantime? Solid idea. Best I've had maybe.

most idm 2016.5

edit: tribute to waiting for tribute to wearing headphones whithout listening to anything

Perfect!

I'm down to master it though if anyone actually wants to. Maybe make it super quick like, 2-3 days to write a track, a couple days to compile & master? I've got a ton of free time at the moment.

edit: my mastering skills are not professional but I can get the volumes decent at least

most idm 2016.5

edit: tribute to waiting for tribute to wearing headphones whithout listening to anything

Perfect!

I'm down to master it though if anyone actually wants to. Maybe make it super quick like, 2-3 days to write a track, a couple days to compile & master? I've got a ton of free time at the moment.

edit: my mastering skills are not professional but I can get the volumes decent at least

my idea is to release the same tracks but unmastered

i have no time whatsoever with finals coming soon, but i could probably transform my 2 min mesh into a long winded ambient waiting traxx rather quickly yea

Hmmm, yes this is rather concerning.  I emailed him about the tracklisting a week ago and haven't heard back.  He's usually pretty fast to respond to email.  I've emailed again to make sure all is okay.

Damn, I really hope everything is ok with him.

Lol this is the most disorganized "label" in the world.

Pretty sure Rephlex was worse than that back in the days lol

Good luck Root!

Sorry guys. I'm pretty sick. Will sort out the remainder of this album shortly.

<3 get well man

Hope to. Seeing a doctor wednesday.

Edit: thanks for the well-wishing everyone :) I'm sure I'll be fine.

Mostly the issue is that being ill puts me behind on work, and then I don't make time for watmm. Probably in the future I'd prefer to team up with someone to do the label stuff, and I just focus on the bracketology.

Seeing a doctor wednesday.

Edit: thanks for the well-wishing everyone :) I'm sure I'll be fine.

Mostly the issue is that being ill puts me behind on work, and then I don't make time for watmm. Probably in the future I'd prefer to team up with someone to do the label stuff, and I just focus on the bracketology.

Anything on WATMM isn't anything compared to your health, I hope you get well soon.

We're already rocking the album anyway  :music:

Archived