IGNORED

Official Petition for AFX and Vibert to make an ALBUM together ???

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

maybe thread title should read "unofficial expression of interest" as opposed to "official petition". this thread is the petition. you sign here 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

i think aphexe should make anothehr album like saw 85-92....with mybe some rdj album influecnes and maybe some drukqs outtakes........but like new like the tuss!!!!!! he should do that./

One of my most requested collabs, hope it'll ever happen. I remember reading it was Luke who turned it down in the end. So far there's just been a few very tiny snippets of them jamming, and I also still suspect this bit (from a Vibert mix) to be them jamming:

:^)

don't think that's likely. correct me if i wrong, but i remember reading an interview with luke after the release of syro, where he said he wasn't happy that RDJ didn't credit him for a collab on one of the syro tracks.

don't think that's likely. correct me if i wrong, but i remember reading an interview with luke after the release of syro, where he said he wasn't happy that RDJ didn't credit him for a collab on one of the syro tracks.

Someone asked afx about that on soundcloud, he had no idea what they were talking about and denied the rumour. Considering that info came from an afx fan from Russia who translated an interview in poor English it's safe to assume there is something lost in translation there. I think afx did say in an interview around Syro's release that he proposed a collab album to Luke, but Luke turned it down.

Maybe Luke is just pissed that everytime somebody interviews him they ask about RDJ.

Anyway, I'd like to see this collab happen.

Archived