IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

Haha Palace skateboards? haha.

Basically, this bunch of clowns are tugging on every hype train to get the maximum following.

You ought to see the caliber of douchery that line up for palace store drops.

If aphex is being tagged in with all this retardedness then goodluck watmm, get that tar off you if you can. No bath will get you clean.

lol yeah, I was reading about all the Supreme cult-like stuff the other day. Apparently those who now deem Supreme 'too mainstream' now favour Palace.

Next level douchery.

makes a lot of sense! taking an already niche market and keeping stuff ultra pointlessly exclusive sounds like a sound business plan. that kind of mentality just screams "we're in it for the music"

hey guys i'm launching a new label it's going to have six exclusive new aphex albums, going to be available only on a whole shitload of 7 inches, no digital no online purchasing, it's going to be located in a secret cave underneath an abandoned warehouse somewhere in north dakota. every release limited to 10 copies

hey guys i'm launching a new label it's going to have six exclusive new aphex albums, going to be available only on a whole shitload of 7 inches, no digital no online purchasing, it's going to be located in a secret cave underneath an abandoned warehouse somewhere in north dakota. every release limited to 10 copies

Sounds like the perfect label for the Hafler Trio

I work fairly close to Ypsilanti. I can pick up your guys' wants and ship them to you. I don't really want to go to Ypsi though. Place is a hole.

This will be the first music ever that I pirate with no intention of paying for, ever.

I don't care about the "physical format" only, but not offering purchase of said format online is a huge fuck you to the fans. Am I supposed to buy a plane ticket to go buy this? Considering jackasses will throw it on ebay for damn near the cost of a plane ticket anyway?

Scratching my head big time here.

I love and purchase vinyl as much as the next guy, but make it fucking available on digital as well. It takes 2 mins of work with something like Bandcamp.

Free money and pleased fans.

"hey fans thanks for buying this music for so long, we really appreciate how you've supported this niche scene for decades. As  a thank you've decided to make some upcoming releases ridiculously difficult to purchase, it will inevitably be super expensive as douchebags snatch them up and sell them on ebay and discogs. They're super exclusive so you probably won't be able to enjoy it legally, by the way buy a shitty skateboard along with your vinyl like it's 1996."

At what point did any of this make sense?

fuck

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I know I'm being a bit dramatic and maybe too vocal. I just don't understand the decision to make it so hyper-exclusive when it will obviously just hurt the fans (discogs and ebay sharks will be all over this).

le-sigh.

lol I know... that's what makes me extra grumpy about it.

I'm gonna be that guy that actually pays the exorbitant price on discogs or whatever (I wouldn't actually pirate this stuff.... I was just angry).

relax bulk, it's prob gonna be some tracks already out there on the web pressed on vinyl with some nice artwork RIGHT??

thanks robert moses if you are reading this, wtf is up with this bullshit lool