IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

Trying to fool myself that i have accepted i will not own a copy of this :cry:

todd said he would do his best so we can hear the music and that's what counts, ain't it?

we probably already have the tracks that are gonna be on it, it might be something from the sounddump

todd said he would do his best so we can hear the music and that's what counts, ain't it?

we probably already have the tracks that are gonna be on it, it might be something from the sounddump

I can never get over not owning certain things.

I have always felt like i'm missing something from the sounddump and that is properly owning them all...

I can never get over not owning certain things.

I have always felt like i'm missing something from the sounddump and that is properly owning them all...

but richardo himself handed them over on a gold plate to us, nothing is missing, just use your ears and you'll be fine  :catfallen: 

who is everybody asking for this copy? some watmmer who lives near the store? so he/she's going to waltz in there like "300 copies of that new record by the aphex twins please", stick them in a wheelbarrow, cart them home and spend the next 2 weeks mailing them out to the globe? you're all fucking insane. it's not even going to be new tracks is it? just some repressed old stuff?

you're all mad. fucking mad.

who is everybody asking for this copy? some watmmer who lives near the store? so he/she's going to waltz in there like "300 copies of that new record by the aphex twins please", stick them in a wheelbarrow, cart them home and spend the next 2 weeks mailing them out to the globe? you're all fucking insane. it's not even going to be new tracks is it? just some repressed old stuff?

you're all mad. fucking mad.

Someone a page or so back offered to buy one or two extra copies, so of course 15+ people post they want to be on his list.

I'm not holding my breath for these exclusive releases anymore, as much as I would like one. Saving money, space and time trying to obtain them. 

(Fair chance there will be unheard music on it though, as far as I know (and we know basically nothing yet?).)