IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

Top unboxing. Even so, would be neat to own them on wax. Maybe if I ever end up passing Houston on my way to work somehow, I'll remember to get a copy or twenty.

Also Lopez, if you receive any crazy offers from people could you post them? Would like to see how batshit some people might go to get a record they can buy from a store.

lol, A+ vid.

Also good to know they're just two tracks from the soundcloud dump.

I thought that was the point. Like, didn't Todd say he wanted to release two or so "rave tracks" from the dump on this skate shop 12"? I never believed it was to be some unreleased shit. Then again that was before DFN and Field Day and their exclusives. But Tsim and Gerald mix that is. Also, nice wealthy looking toes Lopez!

daaamn, that was one of the better tracks from the dump. i really hope this track ending up on this ep doesn't mean it's not going to have another release (bleepstore thingy...)

also: nice setup, lopez!

​just my 2 cents and not an engineer but 24 tsim is 303k VBR and Gerald is 320k in the soundcloud dump and both sound fairly good as MP3s.

doesn't seem far-fetched to make a fair or good sounding bootleg just from those files with minimal massaging or conversion, theorically.

in the absence of more information, the use of ''Aphex twin'' moniker and no legal mention of '''Aphex'' used by courtesy of Aphex Systems'' on packaging as far as I can tell would indicate bootleg to me, sanctioned by Richard for private use at best. doesn't feel like an Aphex Twin release.

​just my 2 cents and not an engineer but 24 tsim is 303k VBR and Gerald is 320k in the soundcloud dump and both sound fairly good as MP3s.

doesn't seem far-fetched to make a fair or good sounding bootleg just from those files with minimal massaging or conversion, theorically.

in the absence of more information, the use of ''Aphex twin'' moniker and no legal mention of '''Aphex'' used by courtesy of Aphex Systems'' on packaging as far as I can tell would indicate bootleg to me, sanctioned by Richard for private use at best. doesn't feel like an Aphex Twin release.

Oh for fucks sake, do you even know who released this? It's not a bootleg. Deal with it.

stage 1 denial