IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

​ok, not a bootleg if you say so. I don't know the TECH guy or his ethics but didn't Grant bootleg the famous unreleased Squarepusher acid tracks way back without his OK, well maybe not for resale, but it's not like the idea is unheard of.

and so far only information about mastering is thumbs-up by dr lopez in his youtube and his "not sounding like 192k mp3" comment. anyone knows for sure what was used as a source for this? richard digged up the original recordings for this?

​ok, not a bootleg if you say so. I don't know the TECH guy or his ethics but didn't Grant bootleg the famous unreleased Squarepusher acid tracks way back without his OK, well maybe not for resale, but it's not like the idea is unheard of.

and so far only information about mastering is thumbs-up by dr lopez in his youtube and his "not sounding like 192k mp3" comment. anyone knows for sure what was used as a source for this? richard digged up the original recordings for this?

Also, my local sources confirm this release is legit, Richie-approved. Take my word for it or leave it. Picked up the record today. Technical Equipment Supply is an awesome little record shop in Depot Town, Ypsilanti.

Also, my local sources confirm this release is legit, Richie-approved. Take my word for it or leave it. Picked up the record today. Technical Equipment Supply is an awesome little record shop in Depot Town, Ypsilanti.

wow

This release will always be limited for that reason alone ^

Thanks, never heard the original until now. I prefer the AFX remix. Those string pads clashes with the bassline, like they're in a different scale or major vs. minor or sumtin.

THESE TRACKS ARE ALL MINE AND IF YOU HACK INTO MY COMPUTER AND NICK THEM YOU WILL HAVE MY CURSE ON YOU WHICH WILL FUCK UP YOUR LIFE, NO JOKE, I’M SO INTO MY MUSIC, FUCKING WIV IT WILL FUCK YOU UP!

THESE TRACKS ARE ALL MINE AND IF YOU HACK INTO MY COMPUTER AND NICK THEM YOU WILL HAVE MY CURSE ON YOU WHICH WILL FUCK UP YOUR LIFE, NO JOKE, I’M SO INTO MY MUSIC, FUCKING WIV IT WILL FUCK YOU UP!

Where does it say that exactly? On what part of the vinyl? I'm really curious.