IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

when?

There's no set schedule for releases; record pressing queues are quite backed up. Plus still sorting out some contenders for release. There's all sorts of Aphex stuff new/old... there were quite a few of the ravey soundcloud ones I'd really like to have on vinyl. Doesn't even necessarily have to be only one release by any of these guys either. Everyone has so many good tunes.

when?

There's no set schedule for releases; record pressing queues are quite backed up. Plus still sorting out some contenders for release. There's all sorts of Aphex stuff new/old... there were quite a few of the ravey soundcloud ones I'd really like to have on vinyl. Doesn't even necessarily have to be only one release by any of these guys either. Everyone has so many good tunes.

Thanks for the info. 

when?

Make Rich or Tom (I'm still not sure who did the track) release the Rome track somehow please I beg.

Edited by Consul

when?

Make Rich or Tom (I'm still not sure who did the track) release the Rome track somehow please I beg.

That's Tom, and not a bad idea...

when?

That's Tom, and not a bad idea...

oh boy  :catnope:

Top move Todd, thanks for clarifying, I think the initial write-up of 'store-only, no digital, no online' left a bad taste in peoples mouth (myself included). I'm mostly relieved the exclusivity isn't done on purpose because that would just be a shame and a waste of (most likely) good tunes. Hope I get a shot at supporting this ;)

Top move Todd, thanks for clarifying, I think the initial write-up of 'store-only, no digital, no online' left a bad taste in peoples mouth (myself included). I'm mostly relieved the exclusivity isn't done on purpose because that would just be a shame and a waste of (most likely) good tunes. Hope I get a shot at supporting this ;)

I totally understand. If I thought someone was screwing with music I loved I'd be pissed as well. The original post was only on my personal FB page so mostly meant as a heads up for local friends - not a public press release saying, "you can't have this", ha. Thanks

I feel like having the release for sale exclusively at the store and releasing the files a number of weeks/months after it's sold out would be a reasonable compromise

props to Todd for being so nice after getting thoroughly shat on

Wholeheartedly agree with these two fine (?) gentlemen. Interesting to see what will eventually come out. Good luck with the businesses etc!

P.S. Totally off-topic but I use the opportunity to shout out that the Rewind Records Comp on Rephlex is one of my top5 releases ever. It just keeps banging after all thses years. Thanks for the tunes! Soundmurderer 4 lyfe dawg yo.

please give a call when clips are available

*still furiously refuses to think in pre-napster/digital mode*

*grabs another hand of popcorn and sits this one out..slightly unsettled*

*mysterious customer comes into shop*

Hello, I would like 237 copies of the latest Aphex release. Do you have any Analord binders too, per chance? Worth a try. Oh, and read the rules.

*leaves, crippled by boxes of vinyl*