IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

Hate this kind of limited shit...I will be the one to pay the plane ticket price's for this second hand

Just don't buy it fam

no chance...missing any of his releases sends me loopy

What is the most you've paid for one of his releases? If you don't mind the question that is, no need for an exact figure.

Hate this kind of limited shit...I will be the one to pay the plane ticket price's for this second hand

Just don't buy it fam

You should prob talk to someone about your OCD if that's the case.

the fam thing on watmm looks a bit silly. kinda like tarantino pretending to be a black guy.

Who's to say that he's not black? 

lets say he was. he'd def be very conscious about being on a forum with an overwhelming amount of skinny white bearded jesus fans. actively downplaying his black funkyness because those sensitive skinnies prolly wont understand him because of all their first world  - i'm white and entitled - problems.

the fam thing on watmm looks a bit silly. kinda like tarantino pretending to be a black guy.

Who's to say that he's not black? 

lets say he was. he'd def be very conscious about being on a forum with an overwhelming amount of skinny white bearded jesus fans. actively downplaying his black funkyness because those sensitive skinnies prolly wont understand him because of all their first world  - i'm white and entitled - problems.

Or maybe Wumbo Man and Juvith Sith are related

Someone send me a link to the new Aphex 10" download. 

No dick pics this time, but the actual record. I'll never forget what I received when I asked you lot for a syro 12"...

I never knew they could be so big... or chartreuse colored on the bell-end.  

Just don't buy it fam

What is the most you've paid for one of his releases? If you don't mind the question that is, no need for an exact figure.

£30 Bradley Strider

£30 Gak

£30 Powerpill

£27 Syro (japan import)

£20 CCAI (japan import)

£23 O.D.S (japan import)

£23 Cheetah (japan import)

£18 Windowlicker (japan import)

£15 Quoth (hidden mix version)

There is more but the most i have paid for any release is Chewed Corners with the bonus tracks and Rediffusion disc = £46

Just don't buy it fam

The doctors around here are shit you don't get any help, my mate was in a terrible state and he tried to seek help in a mental ward they ignored him all day which led to him jumping off a bridge into an on coming train. R.I.P

Just don't buy it fam

The doctors around here are shit you don't get any help, my mate was in a terrible state and he tried to seek help in a mental ward they ignored him all day which led to him jumping off a bridge into an on coming train. R.I.P

shit man, whereabouts in Scotland?

Just don't buy it fam

£30 Bradley Strider

£30 Gak

£30 Powerpill

£27 Syro (japan import)

£20 CCAI (japan import)

£23 O.D.S (japan import)

£23 Cheetah (japan import)

£18 Windowlicker (japan import)

£15 Quoth (hidden mix version)

There is more but the most i have paid for any release is Chewed Corners with the bonus tracks and Rediffusion disc = £46

i payed $80 for a mint philosophy of sound and machine. good cd

However much the Analord binder was from Warp, think it was close to $100. Plus the other 10 from forcedexposure, so probably somewhere around $300 if you count the analord series as a single release. Drukqs box new wasn't cheap either, think it was around $42, bought it from a comic book/record store in Pittsburgh.

Hey hey guys,

This is Todd Osborn. Yeah, so none of this is done with calculated exclusivity in mind. All artists are doing personal favors for us and so we can't distro absolutely everything because of legalities with other labels.

I realize things will get pirated and whatnot and that's fine; just makes for a nice thing to have in store all the same. If for some reason you see a release you want getting gauged in discogs or something, msg me and I'll sort you out - I want the people who love the music to have it, but this is a weird situation where I can't distro things like a normal person.

Let me know any other concerns, besides hatred of Palace, etc, ha

Is it ok if this is openly pirated here? On this forum, generally, links to and talk about pirated stuff is not permitted. However, exceptions are made if the copyright owner says its ok.

The reason I ask is because the quality of vinyl rips varies greatly. If we are allowed to openly talk about it, we could find someone to make a good rip, and then that would be what spreads around the internet, and we're not stuck listening to whatever random one we find.

Edited by very honest