IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

A bit weird that people get so upset by this when Mr. Aphex did the same thing with the Houston 12". No digital download option and scalpers having a field day on Discogs...

Have you checked that thread?

People are upset about that too.

A bit weird that people get so upset by this when Mr. Aphex did the same thing with the Houston 12". No digital download option and scalpers having a field day on Discogs...

we're stupid robots where "announcement" triggers the "entitled to throw money at it and get desired format in return" subroutine. The "no announcement" event activates the "where can I download" subroutine. And those are very different subroutines from an emotional perspective.

*beep beep boop*

• 2 weeks later...

well heads up, i live in detroit and plan to put a little cash away for whenever this mysterious release drops. in case i happen to have any friends who are also interested. anyway, will be following it.

This is only translation. Im just the messenger. Im here not often.

"K, screw it.

You're so hesitating, I should speak.

You need 2 pills, 2 strong beers and a half of strong pint with your buddy. 

What comes after? Why me? What it has to do with those abandoned factories? Why today?

Each one of you takes a stamp of acid. Half an hour later you notice 500 vinyl records trying to break free. They're all being shot to the death by their masters. They are swimming in their blood. You realise that the idm music is still playing. Suddenly you realise that Richard is all that you have. You cry the joy of tears. You are free now. 

You think it's not Richard. But it's Richard.

Buy."

Edited by Mag

Hey hey guys,

This is Todd Osborn. Yeah, so none of this is done with calculated exclusivity in mind. All artists are doing personal favors for us and so we can't distro absolutely everything because of legalities with other labels.

I realize things will get pirated and whatnot and that's fine; just makes for a nice thing to have in store all the same. If for some reason you see a release you want getting gauged in discogs or something, msg me and I'll sort you out - I want the people who love the music to have it, but this is a weird situation where I can't distro things like a normal person.

Let me know any other concerns, besides hatred of Palace, etc, ha

Hi Todd! I live in San Francisco. Can I subscribe for the whole series of 10"?

• Like 1

jeez i dont even remember writing it

i remember the date thou

not that im the only one dude writing from this account anyway but wooooah

i was so fucked up

jesus christ

so fucked up on that date, so many drugs, so many

im kinda sorry folks haha

im not really sorry but whatever

seeya

specially you, steve

you are my number one, steve

you know it, steve

we love you, steve

thanks for the mushrooms

we will never forget

This is purported to drop this spring.  This Detroyt Boi would be happy to acq 1 or 2 xtra to help someone on this forum get a copy.  First cum.