IGNORED

Aphex Twin announced for Flow Festival, Helsinki

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helsinki: home of the oversized t-shirts.

Also just picked up my wristband. I need to shower with this thing until Sunday night.

That's a really long shower. You'll miss the concert(s)

I considered going to this because I'm on leave this week and most of the next, but figured it was too manic a plan to actually carry out.

Still, I'm feeling the tiniest bit of regret right now.

Don't know if I'd rather see him play more shows in Europe afterwards, or add more stuff to the store, but it's all good I guess.

Helsinki: home of the oversized t-shirts.

Also just picked up my wristband. I need to shower with this thing until Sunday night.

That's a really long shower. You'll miss the concert(s)
They have you wear the wristband throughout all 3 days. If you remove it, you're not allowed to enter.

But yeah, the way I worded that last post....

I considered going to this because I'm on leave this week and most of the next, but figured it was too manic a plan to actually carry out.

Don't know if I'd rather see him play more shows in Europe afterwards, or add more stuff to the store, but it's all good I guess.

Are you in the area? Make a drive?

You still have time, GO!!!

:aphexsign:

You still have time, GO!!!

:aphexsign:

Haha, seriously though I think the window of opportunity has passed.

At this point I'd be paying through the nose to take a last minute direct flight that would still just barely get me there in time and leave me too exhausted to enjoy the show, if I managed to get into the festival at all that is.

In a bus towards Helsinki. Need to go get my friend also once I arrive.

The need for beer is already strong..

no no I'm here. Just in case I was late but there is no record sadly. Just tshirts. I'm drunk

H8 u all, have fun!

There's no heart-related smiley on this godforsaken message board so here's a flower for you lot instead  :flower:

Archived