IGNORED

elseq 6 — 21

splesh

In the merchandise section of the AE_STORE website, one of the items they had for sale (before it sold out) was a screen print based on the artwork for elseq. Here is the blurb, emphasis in boldface mine:

"AS PART OF TDR™'S 30 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS THEY HAVE PRODUCED A VERY LIMITED EDITION TDR™ elseq 1 – 21 PRINT, WHICH COMPILES ALL OF THE TDR™ DESIGNED BUNDLE AND TRACK ARTWORK FOR THE DIGITAL RELEASES, UNAVAILABLE AS A COMPLETE SET ELSEWHERE."

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/merch/74580-the-designers-republic-ae-elseq-1-21-tdr-86-16

This seems to suggest that there may be future installments of elseq ahead! Perhaps some of the sounds we've been hearing in the live sets of their one-six tour! :cisfor:

I still need to listen to 3 of the 4 elseqs...  I did buy them right when they came out.  It's just not often I've got an hour where I can listen to a piece of music uninterrupted, and pausing it partway just doesn't seem right.  

Archived