IGNORED

Your top 5 movies of 2016.

watmmisdead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yea but she got like 2 minutes screen time. The rest of the movie is retard Clooney being retarded

like ahahahahaha, look at how retard the Clooney character is! the end

And he's like that in every single Coen Brothers movie he has been in.

Coens: "So we want your character to be... not so bright"

Clooney: "Got it!"

2952bf9b506d1f87583cd6ae708c6611.jpg

Fuck if I can remember even half of the movies I've seen this year.

But, Beyond the Gates is a p nice low budget horror movie if you like Stranger Things and similar retro stuff. Like Jumanji for adults as somebody put it.

Those are the movies that really moved me this year, also recommend to check out the OST. 

Salero: 

Captain Fantastic: 

Lion:

Arrival: 

Distance Between Dreams:

Embers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmaTnsvHfXQ

Jackie: 

Bridgend:

The Childhood of a Leader Trailer: 

Revised List :

1. Captain Fantastic

2. Hell or High Water

3. The Nice Guys

4. Demolition

5. Arrival

edit: i guess the witch was released in 2016 in some places tho, my bad (let's make that #6). also, DONT SLEEP ON DEMOLITION

and it's called ARRIVAL

I work at a movie theater, but now looking at lists of 2016 I'm realizing I didn't see all that many movies this year.

1) Arrival

2) The Lobster

3) Hunt for the Wilderpeople

4) Rogue One

5) Midnight Special

Embrace of the Serpent (2015 made, 2016 release, go figure)

Son of Saul

nearly everything else contemporary was dried wank stains to these two heavy-weight behemoths

as contrasting visual styles as u could hope to find, but with themes that overlapped, both of these stayed with me long after their initial viewings & thats surely the sign of something that isnt McDonalds-esque like so much other wank

comparing them to the other piles of steaming shite listed here is borderline sacrilege, so nothing gained trying

Embrace of the Serpent (2015 made, 2016 release, go figure)

Son of Saul

nearly everything else contemporary was dried wank stains to these two heavy-weight behemoths

as contrasting visual styles as u could hope to find, but with themes that overlapped, both of these stayed with me long after their initial viewings & thats surely the sign of something that isnt McDonalds-esque like so much other wank

comparing them to the other piles of steaming shite listed here is borderline sacrilege, so nothing gained trying

true say

Archived