IGNORED

Rob Hall to play monthly shows on NTS radio

Handels

Very cool. I subscribed to his Mixcloud account, and I've loved every set he's uploaded. I also saw him (and met him) in Chicago when he opened for Autechre. That was a great set. If I remember correctly, he threw in "Barbola Work" by The Black Dog at one point--hadn't heard that in ages, and it was cool to hear that worked in. 

I hope the scheduling works out okay with trying to listen from the states, so I'm not missing it too often since it'll be sorta mid-day here. Does NTS repost stuff like that? I can't imagine they will...maybe he'll repost them on his Mixcloud though.

yeah RH is my $1 favorite dj. Need more and more. 

I'd buy Rob Hall for a dollar too!

Will try to listen on a regular basis.

I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try.

Lee Gamble reposts his NTS mixes on his soundcloud, sure Robbo will back em up somewhere.

Yeah I hope so!

Reminds me. When did he do those monthly mixes? Wasnt that 2004? Feels like an event which needs to be celebrated. Those mixes were top!

That was 07-08 and hell yeah they still bump

• 3 weeks later...

Most excellent.

Here's a link to the Mixcloud:

If someone (Hi Rob, if you're reading) can make these available for download at some point, they'd go so well with the other monthly mixes he did - 10 years on now! They still rock the fuck out.

• 2 weeks later...

New show tomorrow

NTS 7pm Sunday for this months bout of sonic botulism courtesy of yours truly.
Looking like a kinda slow electro vibe developing this month looking at my playlist.

Archived