IGNORED

Guess what's on the new Aphex Twin record

YangYing

another wonderful and magical guessing thread (as long as is not locked!)

what's on the new Aphex Twin record (from day for night festival)?

Holy shit they gave out wax? Curious what's on it, probably an alt mix of throatie

LONG MENTAL AFX

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wouldn't call it a track, though. more a collection of sounds defined by a beginning and an end.

...bring on the hate... :)

That is exactly what a track (or any piece of music) is (:

That is an insane track, I mean it's a billion miles above any Merzbow

Very seizure inducing don't watch if epileptic

I think he just took a 3 sec 4/4 gabber kick and played with it live on stage, sounds like that to me at least

edit: sounds very much like something he would do aswell xD

wouldn't call it a track, though. more a collection of sounds defined by a beginning and an end.   :p

...bring on the hate... :)

That is exactly what a track (or any piece of music) is (:

I really hope there's more coming...

Would be insane if he released vinyls for every show of his tour with different tracks on it and then pack it all up and call it an album (kind of the same way Syro had a lot of live tracks on it !)

Would be insane if he released vinyls for every show of his tour with different tracks on it and then pack it all up and call it an album (kind of the same way Syro had a lot of live tracks on it !)

exactly, or that every vinyl has different tracks on it.. sounds like something he would do, the mayhem that would arise would be hilarious

Guest bitroast

exactly, or that every vinyl has different tracks on it.. sounds like something he would do, the mayhem that would arise would be hilarious

ooo nice idea. 

and if he played the two tracks on the vinyl for each specific set that the thing is released :^)

aphex donks. 

that day for night set is fucking great.  there's a bunch of it on periscope that is recorded well enough.. some amazing shit. killer set that i'm sure was a great live experience. 

I don't know what in the blazing heck this is, but I hope it's on there

That is FUCKING MENTAL

Oh my God why wasn't I there

sounds like an old Squarepusher wash out (circa go plastic)

Archived