IGNORED

Guess what's on the new Aphex Twin record

YangYing

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Just got back to hotel, it appears to contain one track per side, no hints on play speed. WAP398B. It's a warp records promo"

"Just listened to it. One track per side is correct. 33 rpm. The tracks sound almost identical, maybe different mixes of the same song. I can convert to digital if people want me to, or if someone else doesn't beat me to it"

I think it's kind of a weird question.

Almost 100% probable that it's music on the new aphex twin record. 

Are you expecting goats or space shuttles to be on it? (Physical impossibility) =/

Side note: Beau ten eight seven is on the label IE Beau Thomas @ Ten Eight Seven Mastering. Further supports my far out theory that the record will have music on it!

edit: (says other rude snarky things before he has his morning coffee)**

In before widespread disappointment

Also the amount of people eager to tell Warp & Richard to go fuck themselves so quickly on this forum is amusing. So impatient! Warp have released all manner of other things, why wouldn't they release another Aphex track? Chill.

Also the amount of people eager to tell Warp & Richard to go fuck themselves so quickly on this forum is amusing. So impatient! Warp have released all manner of other things, why wouldn't they release another Aphex track? Chill.

i think you've got the wrong thread, there's none of that here. you're looking for this one about another release http://forum.watmm.com/topic/92197-new-aphex-twin-10-tech-004/

i think you've got the wrong thread, there's none of that here. you're looking for this one about another release http://forum.watmm.com/topic/92197-new-aphex-twin-10-tech-004/

Let me just wipe this egg off me face...

Apologies to non-impatient folks in this thread. :nacmat:

This rrhymsyr guy on discogs could have been the person who ripped the record and uploaded it somewhere on the netz, instead he decides to be a greedy bastard who prices shit so high that no normal person will buy it. If he was gonna sell it wouldn't even $40 be fair if he wanted a profit? Maybe even $50? Jessus.

Rip release when?

On the reddit thread with the tracklist, someone asks in the comments whether the new vinyl was ripped and the response is "yeah check WATMM" but I don't see it here.

On the reddit thread with the tracklist, someone asks in the comments whether the new vinyl was ripped and the response is "yeah check WATMM" but I don't see it here.

I think that everyone just assumes that everything is up here without checking. I wish that was the case

Archived