IGNORED

Ice Cream Is a GAY

triachus

Guess who else mentioned ice cream in the context of homosexuality?

Think he still uses Apple products?

Also lol "now is the time for children to leave the room" after he's just graphically described analingus, coprophilia, and fisting.

i would love to see a tv joke that awful being afforded nothing but an icy 3 second silence and then a heavily scouse shaven head bully shouting ''shut the fuck up you fucking fat frigid cunt'' like my terrible jokes when i was 13 years old were.

adults should learn to not be that bad at being funny. particularly when they are paid to present a tv program, if you hit 25 and realise you arent funny, just give up. its a stronger look. 

i would love to see a tv joke that awful being afforded nothing but an icy 3 second silence and then a heavily scouse shaven head bully shouting ''shut the fuck up you fucking fat frigid cunt'' like my terrible jokes when i was 13 years old were.

christ you know a joke is bad and offensive when Clarkson is genuinely taken aback

Double lol

ok, the 'joke' wasn't funny and he cross the line there but some ppl are really easily offended. really! i'm not sure there's a real possibility that this kind of statments become a norm; everybody knows what kind of shows are those., at least i hope we know...

imo the statment wasn't that offensive. i'm not gay so maybe i cant see it... all i can say is ''hey hammond, amma strait and i eat ice-creams!'' so, should i be offended cause he'd say i'm gay? if i'd found that offensive the problem would be mine, right? (cause it'd be a proof that i see gay ppl as lesser)

if i was gay, i'd probably say ''your're piece of shit hammond, but i see where are you coming from (the connotations are known in our culture and only moron cant see them imo), ha-ha, and i bet you're latent gay'' (cause he most probably is and he'd found that offensive).

too much of the black and white type of oppinions on the net. he was also 'black&white' when he said ''if a grown man eats an ice cream it's that way rather than that way''. the world gets progressively border-line! 

Yeah, 100 years ago it was normal to use the word "jew" as an insult which is indiscussable nowadays. Now it's "gay" and people slowly start thinking about it and considering that it's quite stupid to do that. Same with the word "retarded" which just means someone has a decelerated mental development which isn't anything that makes a person less valuable. Or "cunt" which is the worst insult but only refers to female genetalia, so it's extremely sexist to use it as the worst word. Is there a way of insulting someone in a politically correct way? And what would the world be like if we completely stopped insulting each other? I think it would be boring. Maybe we should veer away from insulting the surprerssed and minorities and insult arrogant members of majorities instead. like people who go to mass gatherings watching unfunny stand-up comedians making simple minded jokes that give them the warm feeling of being superior? But after all, insulting minorities and prosecuted members of society is easy and doesn't cost anything. So fuck you, you spastic jewish gay nigger bitches

^ Regardless of all that it is just a shit joke.

I am not anti-political correctness anymore than I am anti-social justice warrior. They both irritate me to some extent but neither camp are completely redeemable either. People who are perpetually anti-PC are always, to some extent, using it as an excuse to remain incorrect, ignorant, or flat-out wrong. People who are perpetually pro-SJW are, to some extent, hypocrites or anti-free speech. I find the anti-PC people a bit more dangerous more often but they are both wrong.

It's a pointless, overly-simplified debate. Some things are offensive and hilarious, some things are offensive and in bad taste. I think it's healthiest to be able to be somewhere in the middle and know when and why you draw the line in a calm and intellectual manner. Most people rather not think, pick a side, and yell at each other.

^ Regardless of all that it is just a shit joke.

I am not anti-political correctness anymore than I am anti-social justice warrior. They both irritate me to some extent but neither camp are completely redeemable either. People who are perpetually anti-PC are always, to some extent, using it as an excuse to remain incorrect, ignorant, or flat-out wrong. People who are perpetually pro-SJW are, to some extent, hypocrites or anti-free speech. I find the anti-PC people a bit more dangerous more often but they are both wrong.

It's a pointless, overly-simplified debate. Some things are offensive and hilarious, some things are offensive and in bad taste. I think it's healthiest to be able to be somewhere in the middle and know when and why you draw the line in a calm and intellectual manner. Most people rather not think, pick a side, and yell at each other.

Good comment, I can totally see where you're coming from. But in the end it's better to be slightly overly correct and lame than an insensitive asshole that makes others feel bad in my opinion. So I'm clearly more with the "hypocrite social justice warrior"

Archived