IGNORED

Feedback

zoix

Hey guys,

Sorry for the shitty thread name.

This is something I've been working on. What do you think? Too much bass? Is the kick volume too loud in the mix? Are for example the FX too centered, should I pan them more in the mix?

[sc5]299793618[/sc5]

Don't think that the kick is too loud, I even think it could be more present in the mix. You could try to group the bass and the kick and compress them and/or EQ them (raise the kick - say - between 90Hz and 110Hz while lowering the bass in that very section, just as an example). I like the dark sounds that you use and the spatiality

edit: the ending seems a little abrupt, you could work that out a little bit

Hey guys thanks your responses.

qualitycontrol: Thank you for your opinion, I might try adding and removing different snare sounds throughout the track.

darreichungsform: Excellent advice, will look at the ending. I have actually done that with the EQ but will look at making the kick more present by fiddling with the volume and the EQ.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

This is something I've been working on. What do you think? Too much bass? Is the kick volume too loud in the mix? Are for example the FX too centered, should I pan them more in the mix?

[sc5]299793618[/sc5]

Awesome vibes, nice work.

Hey guys,

[sc5]299793618[/sc5]

Awesome vibes, nice work.

Thanks mate!

I like the melodic content but I'd probably change or even completely remove all the drum sounds. Try more industrial sounds, like chains/presses, I think that would really work for this track

Thanks! I might try that but am pretty content with the percussion content. Getting inspired to make another track with chain sounds instead of hihats though :p

Archived