IGNORED

Gasp - Free download

ignatius

so, my good friend is coping with the shocking loss of a sibling and the only positive thing i thought i could do is make his album free so it can be heard and shared some more and maybe some good thoughts will trickle down to him and his family while they endure what's i'm sure a surreal experience.

if you like some beat driven boom/clack melodic bassy things and ambient things then please download and work it into your listening rotation some time. it's the third release i put out on Buried In Time... almost10 years ago now. 

https://gaspmusic.bandcamp.com/album/if-only-the-cold-morning-was-warm-as-us-by-night

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one has responded, really good stuff. Very intimate sounding. Production is also top. Send my condolences. Tell him he should make more music, it would be good to express his feelings at a time like this.

thanks. i'll pass along the well wishes and thoughts on tunes. 

he's been in a band (drummer) for several years so makes fewer electronic tracks but still does some stuff when he can.  

appreciate you WATTMers having a listen :)

Archived