IGNORED

Emptyset - Borders

ventolin68

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeh dunno lol. They kinda evolved their overall sound to be more happy kinda? Seems odd, less deep and massive, dunno...

I don't know if more happy but this is defo more organic probably due to actual (electro?)-acoustic instruments. I like it anyway also. Suitably dark for the shit going on.

• 8 months later...

Track sounds pretty meh tbh. Maybe there's better stuff on the album.

There's actually some pretty decent stuff on this album. It's definitely one of those you've gotta be in the mood for and sort of know what you're getting into with it, though. Would be one that benefits from listening to HQ instead of streaming on Spotify like I'm doing right now with fucking Madea ads in between tracks and all.

yeh dunno lol. They kinda evolved their overall sound to be more happy kinda? Seems odd, less deep and massive, dunno...

I don't know if more happy but this is defo more organic probably due to actual (electro?)-acoustic instruments. I like it anyway also. Suitably dark for the shit going on.

well said on both points, i'd never describe emptyset as "happy", but it definitely seems a little "less-dark" and more organic than Recur did... It seems more ambient than rhythmic as well, I still dig it though.

Archived