IGNORED

Happy Newy Ear

iococoi

happy new year guys

i just got home

survived

feeling pretty good about all that

Am at work now. Hour and a half late with nobody noticing, chomping on a sausage and egg McMuffin and watching shit telly. Also narrowly avoided stepping in a large puddle of sick while checking out a lady on the walk up from Kings Cross. Good start to 2017.

good job getting rid of 2016 because it was not as good as one might have expected and you can read all about it on the internet

I for one say WELCOME to you, 2017. may you be prosperous!

I had a great New Year's Eve and a very much not-so-great New Year's Day. It's not quite a 'never drinking again' hangover but I genuinely won't be drinking anything more than two pints for the forseeable future; I have no desire to ever be hungover again in my life. Fun times though.

May your new year be happy and your gastrointestinal status stable!

spent the new years watching the music and countdowns like usual but i fell asleep and woke up at 12:05, missing the countdown by 5 minutes! oh well, it was enjoyable 

• 1 year later...

Happy new beer

Just chilling at home tonight with a few drinks, never really been arsed with NYE not really my thing. If the weather is good which it will be, I'll be out on my bike for a good bike ride tomorrow. So I might be lurking around watmm tonight. Which is well sad really flol. 

All you party animals have a great night out

Hoof It!!

Staying with the in-laws.

Will be in bed by 10pm, probably reading a book.

Partay

I thought you were off clubbing to an ultra trendy techno London shindig? Maybe it's Amen Warrior.... Definitely not me. You'd have to point a farmers gun at me to get me out on NYE nowadays. Even my local becomes populated with an abnormal level of absolute cunts, who will be guaranteed to get on my nerves.

Best I stay away in the cupboard under the stairs (so I can't hear the fireworks) with my laptop and a few bottles of red wine on watmm. 

Maybe I finally need to get a wife? Like all my other friends. I reckon that would send me even further round the bend hahah, and I don't need to go any further. This part of the bend is perfectly manageable thank you very much.

I think I need my first beer of the day. See ya a bit later.

Edited by beerwolf