IGNORED

Happy Newy Ear

iococoi

Hahah it's gonna be fantastic!!

I can't wait. Hopefully we can organise a big gay bang in the woods.

Twoism vs Watmm.

You know who's gonna be The Big Gay Lords Of The Forest?

Watmm.

Right I'm signing off. See you next year music dorks. hahah

Happy new year.

Staying with the in-laws.

Will be in bed by 10pm, probably reading a book.

Partay

I thought you were off clubbing to an ultra trendy techno London shindig? Maybe it's Amen Warrior.... Definitely not me. You'd have to point a farmers gun at me to get me out on NYE nowadays. Even my local becomes populated with an abnormal level of absolute cunts, who will be guaranteed to get on my nerves.

Best I stay away in the cupboard under the stairs (so I can't hear the fireworks) with my laptop and a few bottles of red wine on watmm.

Maybe I finally need to get a wife? Like all my other friends. I reckon that would send me even further round the bend hahah, and I don't need to go any further. This part of the bend is perfectly manageable thank you very much.

I think I need my first beer of the day. See ya a bit later.

I am at my in-laws house checking watmm while they all scream abba songs at the top of their voice. I've become the idm party loner meme.

I wish I was at home listening to autechre. Techno interests me

Edited by Amen Warrior

I always say to myself, stop posting on watmm.

It’s a new year, why bother? Move on with your life. It’s never been for you (me). It’s a childish pursuit and it’s time to grow up. Who actually are these people you write too? Most of them are very different to you, probably very different to you. More professor like. They mock you as you are cretin. A dipstick.

So I decide to just be a good man. Post thoughts like I was when I was a Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Man Scout.

Edited by beerwolf

Thoroughly enjoyed Chaplin tasting the psychedelic sea salt. :)

Happy 2019. Gonna be a great year, I'm sure.

* unpacks a set of new newy ears only to discover they're the wrong size and color *