IGNORED

Happy Newy Ear

iococoi

* unpacks a set of new newy ears only to discover they're the wrong size and color *

Superman-Potato-Head-2_1329832277.jpg

Hmmm, this could be my new avatar for the coming year.. :)

sup sup. We had an amenbreakcore-off in plug for a few hours. Then I watched ep8 of TP3 with m'lady until 23:30. Then we decided to break into Regents Park with a bottle of 'Champagne' for midnight for panoramic firework watching and scared goose/duck action

image.jpg

Bonus recording of fireworks going off and geeses/ducks freaking out https://picosong.com/wmym7/

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Definitely not reading this thread as there could be some almighty embarrassing horseshit lurking in it (posted by me)

Liver pickled? Yes Brain deep fried? Yes  Energy levels toast? Yes All other vital organs baked? Yes  Excellent news let the boozing continue  ?

Not much into NYE, I sort of cottoned on a long, long time ago that it was overrated and overpriced, especially round my geographical area. I’m just not into it. Be nice to be round a fire with a bottle of whiskey and a deer on a spit. But that ain’t gonna happen. However I hope you have a nice time.

I am pleased to say farewell to 2021, one of the worst years of my life ? 

Enjoy ? ?  

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Wish you all a merry 2022, it's going to be awesome and I'm going to make a ton of tunes and they're going to be great and I'll have lots of great sex and I'll get younger and handsomer than ever before and my penis will shrink down to a more manageable size and everything best year ever in my life and good hair for of all time also for you and I hope good things for everyone and piece full time across the globe's and no sickness and in health? I do.

Happy good quarantine next year, I'm love 

Edited by Silent Member
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 3

I punched a fucking moron in the face this night.
Tired of him talking shit to me so I just hit him hard right in the face.

My knuckles hurt today but it was worth it. 

Happy New year watmm'rs! 

• Haha 2