IGNORED

anyone still do the twitter?

cooliofranco

yo! let's be tweet-friends. I'm told twitter is over, or for old people. I'm old! perfect! I started an account. it's @CoolandFrank. My content so far has been great. I take pictures of fabric, post music stuff, and chilled takes.

yeah it's my #1 source for headlines now. last summer when that dude put bombs in dumpsters in NYC, i was drinking with a friend who lived in that hood. at the bar he mentioned that there were tons of fire trucks in his neighborhood. we wondered if it was anything and twitter had the essential plot points the fastest.

I've had a Twitter account for eight years but never use it, unless I get some notification that my account was hacked.

I'm told twitter is over, or for old people.

Like old people who are rich, soon-to-be powerful, and have the temperament of a spoiled 2-year-old?

been pretty inactive but hey, maybe this year i'll tweet more 

@joshuatx

also on instagram - i like the pace of that one more, that one is...

@joshu_atx

• 11 months later...

Just got twitter as a last resort as a way to contact Flickr directly about a bug locking me out of my account

looking for good comedy/ weridos to follow now.. already got the Charls Carroll, cum boys, dril, love_that_goku 

anyone else??

Archived