usagi

Sferic Ghost Transmits sounds very interesting. It's in the vein of Devotional Songs to my surprise (I was expecting more of a Music For The Quiet Hour type of Vengeance Tenfold input) but I'm starting to really enjoy this new style.

Yes very much same vibe as Devotional Songs but a bit weirder and more upbeat. He's really gone off the deep end on these last couple of releases but I'm still very much tuned in. Very weird indeed. I'd love to hear instrumental versions of these tracks also

I'm so out of the loop on Shackleton. Sounds like this will be a good choice to get back in.

I listened to it recently and felt the same way, the vocals brought it full circle to what got me hooked on his stuff to begin with, the song "Blood On My Hands"

This is a very mesmerizing album.

• 1 month later...

Finally giving this a spin, he's way past the deep end here. Track 3 is fucking nuts!!! (In a good way)

For a second there I thought he had left the bongos behind... but nope there they are lol

Archived