IGNORED

Bendish Tracks

bendish

Feck! I like this "canticle of the commons"! The Layering in out of melodies and bass blubs and swells is totally my cup of tea. Those drum breaks are my jam too, again I gotta say I love the attention to detail, this is the type of intricacy I Like to hear. Keep It man this really good stuff here :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Surfing Amniotic:

i know it's a pretty abrasive break driven track but some of the higher frequencies could be turned down slightly/compressed less. it was quite hard on my ears. i really like what the lower synth/pad is doing and i'd give that a little more attention in the mix (particularly in the first half of the track). i like the vocal samples towards the end too. very jungle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Might turn this lot into an album at some point

https://soundcloud.com/bendish/sets/taktakalas 

Just a heads-up, the embed just says "You have not provided a valid SoundCloud URL. Learn more about using SoundCloud players." The click-through still works though.

I'm only a couple tracks in but this is great stuff, as always. I'm always impressed with how well you're able to swing around the dynamic balance without ear fatigue - and the bass tone in "Giant Gutter" is simply gorgeous. 

Archived