IGNORED

!!! WARNING !!! : serious problems with AE_LIVE prints from The Designers Republic

Draft78

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29fa307e17.png

2017's gonna be brutal

you forgot to include the text

AUTECHRE—THERTN

Collector's Edition

Hand-cast, 962gsm virgin polystyrene jewel case and tray

Pressed to high quality, 22 gram polycarbonate disc with hand-stamped silver foil layer

Made in The Designer's Republic™

flol

I opened up a paypal dispute with them yesterday for the onesix print ordered on 29th Dec which still hasn't been delivered. Gotta say, it's worrying how bad their communication is.

I opened up a paypal dispute with them yesterday for the onesix print ordered on 29th Dec which still hasn't been delivered. Gotta say, it's worrying how bad their communication is.

I wonder how many of us got stiffed? I'm not sure if the multiple complaints make me feel better or worse. Neither of mine have been delivered, preordered both, and he claimed he can't track my order. Real sloppy. I asked when my order(s) shipped and he never replied.

Guys, obviously he just went on a bender with all the cash he made off of selling y'all $60 posters. He'll be back soon once the cash runs out and he just runs some copies of it down at Kinko's.

Deluxe A1 plan print (printer set to poster mode for darker blacks), hand scanned from 2016 original print

Machine printed with Xerox "ultra" black toner on 80gsm Xerox bond stock, machine guillotined from 60m roll

Rolled up and fastened with high quality rubber band (shrinks to cat shape when removed)

Sorry to hear you only received one art print. Congrats on losing 70lbs though, it's not easy to lose weight in this age of fast food we live in.

Deluxe A1 plan print (printer set to poster mode for darker blacks), hand scanned from 2016 original print

Machine printed with Xerox "ultra" black toner on 80gsm Xerox bond stock, machine guillotined from 60m roll

Rolled up and fastened with high quality rubber band (shrinks to cat shape when removed)

?

Fun fact.

Not sure how, but my Dad has something very similar to this tucked away in his shed.

We are always wary of cranking it up too loud as we are right next to a military base.  I might get drunk and do it one day though :lol:

I wonder how many of us got stiffed? I'm not sure if the multiple complaints make me feel better or worse. Neither of mine have been delivered, preordered both, and he claimed he can't track my order. Real sloppy. I asked when my order(s) shipped and he never replied.

I just got a reply, shipped today for delivery tomorrow. The guy who does the shipping was off sick and is just back today and is going through all the messages, hopefully you guys will get some response also. It does seem like a very staff-lite operation.

Archived