IGNORED

!!! WARNING !!! : serious problems with AE_LIVE prints from The Designers Republic

Draft78

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOW AE35UNIT INVENTED JUNGLE

Here i'm not gonna flex my belles-lettres muscles, which are huge but it's not the point. I got hold of the recording of AE35Unit's phone call to tDR support line. It's not important how i did that, but i'll tell you anyway for the sake of transparency. A fishing PM promising a cached version of Rob Brown's wedding photos.

So he's using Skype on the computer to call tDR. Now as true ae fan he's an autist speaking in beats instead of humane syllables and there's enough forum skills in him to understand at least the notion of that. To make himself clear to the Pakistani on the line he decides to use a sample that goes in accordance to the thread title, naturally.

The odd combination of highly advanced human speech and furious use of software reproducing the sample connected to Skype cloud-based spying mechanics and the presence of undetected observer triggers the singularity that opens a breach into space-time and broadcasts the recording directly to Roni Size in 1989 waiting on the phone line. I'm pretty sure it was Roni as i recognised his voice, though from this moment on i can only make an educated guess as to what happened after.

Roni was shocked to the bone. He knew nothing what to make of those beats, yet he understood the warning messages clearly. It was eating him on the inside. Was it aliens or specters? And why him? Full of anxiety, he tried to replicate those complicated beats as they were somehow enjoyable and oddly rhythmic to his ear. Eventually he got good at complex and fast beats, still nowhere close to the original though. Others heard it and began to clone it, the media called the uprising genre "jungle", Roni hesitantingly joined the movement to earn a living. Then it happened - Roni heard a Mariah Carey song "Hero" that went like:

"if you look inside your heart you don't have to be afraid"

It was a sign! Roni decided he needs to broadcast the message to the world finally

HOW AE35UNIT INVENTED JUNGLE

Here i'm not gonna flex my belles-lettres muscles, which are huge but it's not the point. I got hold of the recording of AE35Unit's phone call to tDR support line. It's not important how i did that, but i'll tell you anyway for the sake of transparency. A fishing PM promising a cached version of Rob Brown's wedding photos.

So he's using Skype on the computer to call tDR. Now as true ae fan he's an autist speaking in beats instead of humane syllables and there's enough forum skills in him to understand at least the notion of that. To make himself clear to the Pakistani on the line he decides to use a sample that goes in accordance to the thread title, naturally.

The odd combination of highly advanced human speech and furious use of software reproducing the sample connected to Skype cloud-based spying mechanics and the presence of undetected observer triggers the singularity that opens a breach into space-time and broadcasts the recording directly to Roni Size in 1989 waiting on the phone line. I'm pretty sure it was Roni as i recognised his voice, though from this moment on i can only make an educated guess as to what happened after.

Roni was shocked to the bone. He knew nothing what to make of those beats, yet he understood the warning messages clearly. It was eating him on the inside. Was it aliens or specters? And why him? Full of anxiety, he tried to replicate those complicated beats as they were somehow enjoyable and oddly rhythmic to his ear. Eventually he got good at complex and fast beats, still nowhere close to the original though. Others heard it and began to clone it, the media called the uprising genre "jungle", Roni hesitantingly joined the movement to earn a living. Then it happened - Roni heard a Mariah Carey song "Hero" that went like:

"if you look inside your heart you don't have to be afraid"

It was a sign! Roni decided he needs to broadcast the message to the world finally

lol

Friends, I know I have caused you concern, and I know I spoiled sleep to many of you. It was a difficult period, but in the end, our trust was well rewarded. This morning, my second cardboard tube has been brought by the postman in my house.

The three prints that I purchased with my money, cost me 67 days in a constant state of alarm, endless battles with google translator and the (deserved) exposure to public ridicule on a planetary scale: a Way of the Cross who, in just one month, has scored more views and responses of the post "AE_STORE is live!", although this latter has one year and two months of life.
Still, friends, looking at my prints, I feel a sense of pride obtusely pleased. The same pride and admiration that I have in watching the two cardboards tubes, which in my case, today, I found as excellent testicles stand, grew alarmingly  in size - the testicles, i mean - in the long painful climb to conquer the summit of Golgotha.

EAAH3cw.jpg

I must say, however, that the guy from tDR with whom I comunicate after the first forty days of dangerous danger, was very friendly and accommodating.

PS:
Aeonesix print it's a pleasure for the eyes.

Archived