IGNORED

I wish I knew a lot of you in real life...

Plum

With the exception of Kakapo (because I will never forgive him for what he did to sweet Lady Kakapo, also he's not a team player) I would gladly tackle the zombie apocalypse with any of you.

Soppy thread be soppy.

Remember when we replaced people's photos in the Most Recent Photo thread with subtly edited ones? We would also censor copyrighted logos in hopes someone would notice and freak out in a tin foil hat kinda way.

Remember when we replaced people's photos in the Most Recent Photo thread with subtly edited ones? We would also censor copyrighted logos in hopes someone would notice and freak out in a tin foil hat kinda way.

I absolutely loved that. Iain C was the gift that just kept giving.

I'm not worth knowing. There's a scene in the first half of A History of Violence where the two child killing criminals while in their car undercut someone else and the youngest of the two gives the meanest most chilling death stare towards the other car driver, and i think i do it too without knowing, it just eeks out, the overwhelming resentment of existence. To be on the receiving end feels like peering into the eyes of someone who died a long time ago and imagines you begging for your life during polite interaction.

I can totally understand him though, he killed children. I haven't yet.

Archived