IGNORED

Blanck Mass - World Eater

WeAreOceans

it's out!

Please works much better played after Rhesus Negative which is fucking intense! i love the screamed vocals, they remind me of early Fuck Buttons tracks.

For real, it's the perfect comedown track before shit gets gnarly again. Rhesus is insanity, and my current favorite track, though I'm sure Minnesota/Eas Fors/Naked will overtake it eventually.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 2 listens in but this album is sounding pretty immense - could well be the best fuck buttons / blanck mass release yet I reckon. Rhesus Negative is nuts.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

anyone else think the vinyl is pretty quiet? hope i don't have a bad pressing.

Just ordered the limited edition vinyl. Not sure what the deets are about its specialness but the last one came with a human tooth so it'll probably be pretty legit?

i think it's just coloured vinyl. it is a very lush black/white on red marble, but nothing unusual. unless there's another version.

anyone else think the vinyl is pretty quiet? hope i don't have a bad pressing.

Just ordered the limited edition vinyl. Not sure what the deets are about its specialness but the last one came with a human tooth so it'll probably be pretty legit?

i think it's just coloured vinyl. it is a very lush black/white on red marble, but nothing unusual. unless there's another version.

It is rather quiet. I put it on the volume I usually listen on and had to crank it right up. Then I cranked it up more because the liner sleeve told me to.

Oh so it's only a single LP this time? Interesting... Although I guess they did pad out Dumb Flesh by having that 15min ambient suite on Side D.

I did really enjoy that ambient suite. Yeah it's single vi to, but it's got that marbled effect some of the Invada records have, so maybe they decided to make it pretty instead of splitting it? I can imagine 2 colourful vinyls would coooost.

It will take something special to knock this off my favourite of the year position, the second and the last track are outstanding. It's all good.

Oh so it's only a single LP this time? Interesting... Although I guess they did pad out Dumb Flesh by having that 15min ambient suite on Side D.

I did really enjoy that ambient suite. Yeah it's single vi to, but it's got that marbled effect some of the Invada records have, so maybe they decided to make it pretty instead of splitting it? I can imagine 2 colourful vinyls would coooost.

I'd pay lol. But I get wanting to be able to sell more quantity (also explains why the regular edition was $17).

Oh, then there may be a different edition I'm not aware of as I only paid £17 for my copy..

I'd pay lol. But I get wanting to be able to sell more quantity (also explains why the regular edition was $17).

a bit like Elseq where you think you may have to scale a mile high IDM wall on your tips of your toes and fingernails, or be in a certain Buddha/Ninja/Zen frame of mind to appreciate, yet when the tunes appear its pretty simple to get a handle on (because they are fucking brilliant)

Wax arrived today. Apparently there's two different limited editions - the one with the colored vinyl, and one that's a hand-numbered numbered edition of 250 on black vinyl with a wax-sealed outer sleeve with a screen print on it and a gold pin with the Blanck Mass logo on it. I ended up getting the latter. Ain't even mad, since it matches the wax-sealed outer sleeve that came with Dumb Flesh. Plus the pin is nifty. Sounds fucking phenomenal too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived