IGNORED

hi, i have made a new piece of music, its name is "llafierf". i invite you to listen to it

dingformung

HELLO,

GIVING ME SOME ATTENTION FOR THIS WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY AND ALSO YOU CAN THINK OF YOURSELF AS A NICE AND CARING PERSON IF YOU LEAVE A CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT ON THE MUSIC I CREATED.

BY THE WAY I USE LONG-WINDED VERBALISATIONS AND CAPITAL LETTERS NOT ONLY TO DRAW ATTENTION ON MY MUSIC (WHICH WOULD BE KIND OF PRESUMPTUOUS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT THERE ARE MANY MANY MANY OTHER ARTISTS WHO MAKE MUSIC WITH MORE TECHNICAL AMBITION AND MUSICAL UNDERSTANDING THAN MYSELF, SO TAKING YOUR TIME TO LISTEN TO MY STUFF INSTEAD OF THEIRS - YOU KNOW - JUST ISN'T RIGHT) BUT ALSO TO ANNOY SOMEONE (IN THIS CASE YOU) WHO I JUST ASKED TO DO ME A FAVOUR. THAT IS REALLY NOT THE WAY IT NORMALLY IS, RIGHT? HAHAHAHA - I'M FUNNY

ANYWAY, HERE IS THE MUSIC - I HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENJOY THESE SOUNDS AT LEAST AS MUCH AS I DID ENJOY CREATING THEM

OH AND I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR

GREETINGS

This is aces, wish it were longer!

you are a really great person and i like that track :)

Aw <3 thanks

edit - who replaced majuscles with minuscles? >:[ couldn't you have at least leave the "I"s in capital? :(

Guest Chesney

Getting people's attention is the hard part and there is a knife edge balancing act of coming across as needy cuntyness or modest awkwardness.

I hate that part.

Regardless, I enjoyed your tune. I hope I remember your name/avatar and pick up on some more.

Getting people's attention is the hard part and there is a knife edge balancing act of coming across as needy cuntyness or modest awkwardness.

I hate that part.

Regardless, I enjoyed your tune. I hope I remember your name/avatar and pick up on some more.

Thanks for your comment!

I hope my aggressive way of getting attention wasn't too intrusive, imature and annoying but I actually find it quite funny

I hate that part.

Thanks for your comment!

I hope my aggressive way of getting attention wasn't too intrusive, imature and annoying but I actually find it quite funny

Nooo, it was funny! It definitely got me to check out more of your stuff, your sound design is really impressive! You've got a big fan now :catsalute:

And yeah Ches, I completely get what you mean - like there's this feeling of pushing your content on the public eye up to a point where you feel like you're spamming and being annoying, sometimes I almost feel like I'm turning into the equivalent of one of those Soundcloud spammers who put "hey if you think this is good, you'd love my mixtape, check out my mixtape here at ____" on every track they click on lol

But honestly, if you wanna put yourself out there and make a living, sometimes it's just the best to put on a brave face I guess, but also figure out how you don't come across as attention-seeking, and I think how you pulled it off Darrei was really funny and that caught my attention so kudos!

Yay! Makes me proud because I love the tunes you have on your bandcamp, even have them on my hard drive, but never said that to you

exactly, made me want to listen so it worked ;)

Yay! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived