Guest Ralph Nolte

Guest Ralph Nolte

Anyone here remember seeing the interview with Sean & Rob on TV back in 1994?

Edit (13/1/17) - This is what I'm talking about:

post-20760-0-38704500-1484262337_thumb.jpg

Update (15/1/17) - Surprisingly, not many WATMM members (if any) nor any other websites seem to know about the 1994 Autechre TV interview...
So, I intend to digitize the VHS copy I have and upload it to my electronic music channel on YouTube.
I will post a direct link to the video in this thread once it's done.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here remember seeing the interview with Sean & Rob on TV back in 1994?

Edit (13/1/17) - This is what I'm talking about:

Update (15/1/17) - Surprisingly, not many WATMM members (if any) nor any other websites seem to know about the 1994 Autechre TV interview...
So, I intend to digitize the VHS copy I have and upload it to my electronic music channel on YouTube.
I will post a direct link to the video in this thread once it's done.

Ha! Awesome! Hope it works out, thanks in advance for sharing / unearthing :)

Guest Ralph Nolte

Well, Herr Jan - you might find it interesting that the person who did the Ae interview is Dutch: Simone Angel. Google her - she's on Wikipedia. She also did an interview in 1996 with Aphex Twin (which is already on YouTube).

And I also happen to have a connection with the Netherlands - my in-laws live there :)

Guest Ralph Nolte

OK, videos all done and available on YouTube!

There's a main 4-minute clip of the interview with Autechre - as well as a couple of shorter clips, which I've put in a separate playlist.

The latter contains several music videos that are better-quality than what I uploaded. One of these is by Autechre (Basscadet - 2 versions), the others are shown or mentioned in that particular part of the programme in which Autechre featured. If you have specific questions or want to comment, you can post those underneath the videos on YouTube or here at WATMM - I'll monitor both.

Some people say they're still wearing those legendary pants

man, I love pants like those, I did it then - I do it now. (but it's hard to find these days, it's not directly skinny hipster jeans...)

Thanks Ralph for uploading this video!!!

Archived