Guest Ralph Nolte

Guest Ralph Nolte

Ha, awesome footage dude, thanks for sharing and uploading! What a reveal to finally learn what the meaning behind the trackname "Meatl" is :dadjoke:

Hey Herr Jan, I'll repeat something I said on the previous page which you might have missed: Since you are Dutch (or at least reside in NL) you might find it interesting that the blonde asking the questions is Simone Angel - and she's Dutch. And so is family that I myself have in NL :)

Ha, awesome footage dude, thanks for sharing and uploading! What a reveal to finally learn what the meaning behind the trackname "Meatl" is :dadjoke:

Hey Herr Jan, I'll repeat something I said on the previous page which you might have missed: Since you are Dutch (or at least reside in NL) you might find it interesting that the blonde asking the questions is Simone Angel - and she's Dutch. And so is family that I myself have in NL :)

tumblr_muah95mtG61so482go1_400.gif

Guest Ralph Nolte

tumblr_muah95mtG61so482go1_400.gif

Yeah, when I first saw this GIF of Rob some years ago I immediately thought it looked familiar - same couch and stairs in the background! However, shirt and hair are slightly different - so this is probably from another interview someone is yet to upload... Or maybe it's on a video compilation - anybody know?

Yeah, when I first saw this GIF of Rob some years ago I immediately thought it looked familiar - same couch and stairs in the background! However, shirt and hair are slightly different - so this is probably from another interview someone is yet to upload... Or maybe it's on a video compilation - anybody know?

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/68238-5-second-ae-interview/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived