IGNORED

feedback-inhibition--xxf4-sgg5--oxidation-is-loss

hardwired

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[Xxf4 - Sgg5] - That bass patch and the delayed percussions... yes! Mixing job is decent. I'd switch up those stabs in the background for something else if it was my track, but that's a taste ting.

Cool sound designs and atmospheres, keep at it :)

Great tracks ! Oxidation is Loss has some spaced-out-Drexciya vibes, Xxf4-Sgg5 is ace as well !

Feedback inhibition sounds great too, but maybe it would deserve being a bit more "fleshed out" (I really dig its atmosphere but would love hearing it going a bit further maybe !)

Thank you all very much for the feedback, its really really appreciated.

Great tracks ! Oxidation is Loss has some spaced-out-Drexciya vibes, Xxf4-Sgg5 is ace as well !

Feedback inhibition sounds great too, but maybe it would deserve being a bit more "fleshed out" (I really dig its atmosphere but would love hearing it going a bit further maybe !)

Agreed, I'll be swinging back to Feedback inhibition.  I have another short I wanted to flesh out too. Never head of Drexciya before! Like the tunes.

Thank you.

[Xxf4 - Sgg5] - That bass patch and the delayed percussions... yes! Mixing job is decent. I'd switch up those stabs in the background for something else if it was my track, but that's a taste ting.

Cool sound designs and atmospheres, keep at it :)

I'll have a go and try and switch em out and see what it sounds like.

Archived