IGNORED

Has Assange and Wikileaks been compromised ?

YO303

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"even more gratuitous" 

yeah right. false equivalency anyone? do those transcripts really are as important as trumps tax returns? not even close ,imo

/stops giving wikifucks

why do you not think those transcripts are as important as trump's tax returns? if he released his tax returns, it would eliminate a lot of doubt in his oppositions mind regarding whether he has any conflicts of interest and at the very least, prove he wasn't lying when he said he had completely dissolved myself from the trump businesses. he'd also be keeping his promise

also another thing. i wish someone can explain to me why anyone would support this decision. i know trump has said signing to TPP was "one of the worst deals in the history of deal making" but what made it so bad, and why is getting out considered "a win"?

No, it's the other way around. Those tax returns are far more important than those transcripts. That was the point. Wikileaks suggested those transcripts were very important, which i think is an overstatement. Especially compared to trump hiding his tax returns. It's a false equivalence.

that's interesting to learn, because from what i understand, america was technically going to be the linchpin to make TPP work. and that explanation sounds more like something an american company would do (maybe the japanese) but i can't see any of the other countries doing it considering how much influence the united states would have-

but then again, i think liz warren is smarter and would know more about this than me.

America has never lost an ISDS case. American companies have won some and lost others. The one big issue I have with ISDS clauses (they exist in other trade agreements already) is that there is no transparency in the arbitration process.

America withdrawing from the TPP basically kills it off, cause you guys are still the Big Kahuna. Which sucks, cause that basically cedes trade rules in the Asia Pacific to China.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

they dont even hide it anymore, the agenda is clear.

assange's excuse for not releasing russian secrets is that people outside russian dont understand russian

what a disappointment this organization is, i feel so defeated, who is looking up for humanity? no one it seems 

To: Randy Prozac <britneymorgue@sentimentalcorp.org>  

People are crying about laws Russia re-acts in its own country now and how evil Russia is, everyone is so retarded. Intel groups here are working to associate Russia in peoples minds as being the reason the Clinton corpse lost.

I don't believe that's what this article is truly being published for. I see a deeper pattern that is emerging about the anti Russia articles being pushed universally across the mainstream media right now - it serves two functions, partly to assist in trying to discourage westerners who increasingly empathize with Russia against the western global banking agenda pushing the American uni-party narrative, and partly to distract from the fact that the media in the west has been discredited as a deep state intelligence tool, and that the CIA has been exposed by Wikileaks as keeping recordings of us touching ourselves through our televisions and phones all day, and also that the previous administration hacked the French election and allegedly wiretapped 35 world leaders.

To control and exploit people, you always have to unite them against an external enemy. Nobody cared or heard what Russia did until the DNC lost a billion dollars of George Soros' money - Soros, the billionaire deep state globalist subversion artist who made his fortune during the holocaust era murdering his fellow Jews and stealing their money, who publicly says he hopes to assist in America's fall in his lifetime - and now Russia is the great Satan all of a sudden in the MSM.

The real reason for it is because Russia banned Soros and his gestapo thought police goons, and it opposes the global banking system that owns the United States and its media, and the deep state here is making a last ditch effort to link up Russia with evil in people's minds, using their press-titutes to air non-stop evil Russia stories in the media, having the CIA infect computers with Russian malware so they can say everyone is colluding with Russia or that Russia is attacking, etc, meanwhile NATO violates it's agreements with Russia, surrounding them at the border with nuclear weapons pointed inward at Russia. The NATO wolves keep circling, even though Russia withdrew from all occupied countries after the fall of the Soviet Union to keep its side of the bargain that we violated.

It excuses the DNC's election disaster and distracts from the real narrative as Wikileaks exposes the massive corruption of the deep state. Why doesn't USA TODAY do an article about how there are roving gangs of twenty migrants gang raping women to death in broad daylight across Europe and breaking the legs of their corpses backwards over their head for better penetration? Because that would go against their agenda of using immigrants for their agenda of consolidating western power.

To: Randy Prozac <britneymorgue@sentimentalcorp.org>

People are crying about laws Russia re-acts in its own country now and how evil Russia is, everyone is so retarded. Intel groups here are working to associate Russia in peoples minds as being the reason the Clinton corpse lost.

I don't believe that's what this article is truly being published for. I see a deeper pattern that is emerging about the anti Russia articles being pushed universally across the mainstream media right now - it serves two functions, partly to assist in trying to discourage westerners who increasingly empathize with Russia against the western global banking agenda pushing the American uni-party narrative, and partly to distract from the fact that the media in the west has been discredited as a deep state intelligence tool, and that the CIA has been exposed by Wikileaks as keeping recordings of us touching ourselves through our televisions and phones all day, and also that the previous administration hacked the French election and allegedly wiretapped 35 world leaders.

To control and exploit people, you always have to unite them against an external enemy. Nobody cared or heard what Russia did until the DNC lost a billion dollars of George Soros' money - Soros, the billionaire deep state globalist subversion artist who made his fortune during the holocaust era murdering his fellow Jews and stealing their money, who publicly says he hopes to assist in America's fall in his lifetime - and now Russia is the great Satan all of a sudden in the MSM.

The real reason for it is because Russia banned Soros and his gestapo thought police goons, and it opposes the global banking system that owns the United States and its media, and the deep state here is making a last ditch effort to link up Russia with evil in people's minds, using their press-titutes to air non-stop evil Russia stories in the media, having the CIA infect computers with Russian malware so they can say everyone is colluding with Russia or that Russia is attacking, etc, meanwhile NATO violates it's agreements with Russia, surrounding them at the border with nuclear weapons pointed inward at Russia. The NATO wolves keep circling, even though Russia withdrew from all occupied countries after the fall of the Soviet Union to keep its side of the bargain that we violated.

It excuses the DNC's election disaster and distracts from the real narrative as Wikileaks exposes the massive corruption of the deep state. Why doesn't USA TODAY do an article about how there are roving gangs of twenty migrants gang raping women to death in broad daylight across Europe and breaking the legs of their corpses backwards over their head for better penetration? Because that would go against their agenda of using immigrants for their agenda of consolidating western power.

Okay, comrade/Robert Mercer/ Steve Bannon/ Sam Hyde

• 1 month later...

brief

[breef]

adjective, brief·er, brief·est.

lasting or taking a short time; of short duration:a brief walk; a brief stay in the country.

using few words; concise; succinct:a brief report on weather conditions.

abrupt or curt.

scanty:a brief bathing suit.

noun

a short and concise statement or written item.

an outline, the form of which is determined by set rules, of all the possible arguments and information on one side of a controversy:a debater's brief.

Law.

a writ summoning one to answer to any action.

a memorandum of points of fact or of law for use in conducting a case.

a written argument submitted to a court.

(in England) the material relevant to a case, delivered by a solicitor to the barrister who tries the case.

an outline, summary, or synopsis, as of a book.

briefs, (used with a plural verb)close-fitting, legless underpants with an elastic waistband.

Archived