IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Pthagonal EP (2017)

Lada Laika

"Label started by Anil Lal (spa5tik0lonz) and Ben Leigh. Idea behind it is to release good quality unreleased music from the past. Keeping things simple, and an approach of the early 90s with no distribution companies, stamped white labels with info, and limited to 150 pressings. With help of logo design by John Williams."

:cat:

"Label started by Anil Lal (spa5tik0lonz) and Ben Leigh. Idea behind it is to release good quality unreleased music from the past. Keeping things simple, and an approach of the early 90s with no distribution companies, stamped white labels with info, and limited to 150 pressings. With help of logo design by John Williams."

lol

uuuuuggg\\sldfkjg

Beats me why it's the new fad, I'd buy it anyway if it weren't for the fact that I would have to stay up and press F5 all the time just to get a chance of purchasing :(

So, more music in limited quantities that hardly anyone will be able to hear. Makes sense.

Hear, hear! Whats up with my favourite artists doing that shit these days?

it's cool

(at least they're doing bandcamp afterwards)

I think all 4 tracks where allready in his SCdump

Might be different versions though.

A1 PC5 (1993)

A2 Olé (1994)

B1 Antiphon (1992)

B2 Original Phiesope (1993)

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived