IGNORED

What the fuck is this thing?

ryancolecreate

Guest Chesney

home organ with accordian style interface. may get some sounds out of it but for the size, might not be worth the space sacrifice? who knows though?

may get some sounds out of it but for the size

May ?! You heard the demos - it's a cheesy analogue beast. He has to get it !

Wonder if it's the synth behind the Thomas the Tank Engine theme tune (from 20 secs onwards)

the chromatic knob keyboard thingy is quite common in the balkan region..kolo stuff..

ouch!

but otherwise, bulky and mostly preset-based sounds..a typical performer organ... might be unflippable due to this fact. i've got a yamaha electone hx-5 standing around somewhere, literally unsellable even with an ultralow price tag..grunt

Dunno why presets are a bad thing - like 'crappy' casio keyboards, as long as there's an output jack just put it through some effects pedals or post-process recordings and mangle the fuck out of it.

Since it's so cheap, only consideration really is size and heft of the thing.

lol a lot of you are miserable buggers. it sounds fucking wicked, likely has midi, has stereo output...i'd fucking love one of these...

skip to 2:02 (also 3:57) in the op vid for that PWSteal.Ldpinch.D/It Doesn't Matter beat shit. well good.

Guest Chesney

Who's miserable? I was thinking more real estate, There is no way I'd move one of my big synths out of the way for this thing. You're right though, anything can sound great if affected. I use cheap keyboards all the time but they don't take up any room. If you have the space, go for it, why not, got nothing to lose. I personally don't think it would give me enough to warrant the space taken.

Who's miserable?

only messing about ;) i wouldn't have room either but for $50 i'd have to get it anyway...maybe keep it in the lounge and have singalongs

The open hat sound is nice and the floor tom hit sounds pretty fucking beastly. Bass could be good too, pretty basic sounds in that video though. I want to know if there's anything interesting in all those buttons up top, or if they're just basic 'voice' switchers for the sounds (most likely).

Who's miserable? I was thinking more real estate, There is no way I'd move one of my big synths out of the way for this thing. 

Yah, my space in Tokyo is kind of small, so if I had that beast in my room, I could charge rent and have people sleep on it.

There's one of these for sale locally for like $50 and the ad says it's fully functional. 

Seriously the weirdest instrument I have ever seen. 

goddamn lovely retro kitsch factory right there, what a cool random find - it's like a super combo of various cheesy organs, drum machines, keyboards, etc

Archived