IGNORED

Plaid - 'Bet/Nat' Single

Friendly Stranger

This sounds great, these tracks remind me of Eye Robot from Scintilli, which I was just listening to this morning driving into work. I really like the minimal feel they have. Hope they play them this weekend, they'd sound nice live on a big system. I'm surprised that warp only just posted info on their tour, the first show's tonight.

sounds like a continuation of the path they've been walking with the elektron EP .. some cool stuff happening rhythmically here, i like these tracks but the things i like about them are kinda subtle, if that makes sense.

• 6 months later...

just stumbled across these.. they're my fav things they've done in recent years. there's some gems on various full lengths that i like  a lot but these two tracks capture some darkness and depth i really enjoy.. and repetition used masterfully.  quality sounds as well. fucking aces. 

if they put an album out of stuff like this happiness would be near levels generated by the autechres.

Archived