IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

Finally confirmation on a new Star Wars movie. Been a while since the last one.

Uh, Rogue One was in December...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sentence?

LHwViP0.jpg

if so, guess the next question is .. what will ep9 be to finish it off ?

That's really interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speculation of what comes next just reminds me of where the Expanded Universe ('Legends' canon now) went with the plotline, got kind of wacky and stretched out:

- Empire takes awhile to destroy, some blue skinned commander named Thrawn (who is actually kind of kickass) keeps it going 

- Emperor Palapatine comes back like more than once through crazy out there scenerios (clone, mutant offspring)

- Luke marries Expanded Universe superstar Mara Jade and has a kid.

- There's some new jedi academy

- Han and Leia have 4 kids and one goes evil and his name is Jacen

- Chewie dies in battle

Edited by joshuatx

Speculation of what comes next just reminds me of where the Expanded Universe ('Legends' canon now) went with the plotline, got kind of wacky and stretched out:

- Empire takes awhile to destroy, some blue skinned commander named Thrawn (who is actually kind of kickass) keeps it going

- Emperor Palapatine comes back like more than once through crazy out there scenerios (clone, mutant offspring)

- Luke marries Expanded Universe superstar Mara Jade and has a kid.

- Chewie dies in battle

Don't all of Han and Leia's kids die in NJO except for Jaina?

- Chewie dies in battle

uh probably I don't know TBH I mostly read EU stuff set between the IV, V, and VI via Dark Horse comic adaptations or video games.

on Rebels, they revealed lightsaber blades are actually magnetic toward each other, that's why they seem to stick when they perry up close.  Also, a lightsaber will feel heavy to a new user, but as they train with it, it becomes lighter.  I wonder if we will hear any of that when Luke begins to train Rey.

- Chewie dies in battle

uh probably I don't know TBH I mostly read EU stuff set between the IV, V, and VI via Dark Horse comic adaptations or video games.

Shadows of the Empire YEAAAAAHHHH

on Rebels, they revealed lightsaber blades are actually magnetic toward each other, that's why they seem to stick when they perry up close.  Also, a lightsaber will feel heavy to a new user, but as they train with it, it becomes lighter.  I wonder if we will hear any of that when Luke begins to train Rey.

dude...

sentence? 

LHwViP0.jpg

if so, guess the next question is .. what will ep9 be to finish it off ?

not a whole lot of options that make sense as an extension to this sentence and that also work as a title for a Star Wars film, soo this is bs. what's the next film goona be called? Star Wars: From the Darkside? Star Wars: From His Slumber? it doesn't make enough sense. stupid internet lol

Finally confirmation on a new Star Wars movie. Been a while since the last one.

Uh, Rogue One was in December...

I believe that's sarcasm, JR.