IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

Man, if this is the last of the jedis what are the other fifty Star Wars films Disney are going to make be about? George, come back!

Star Wars IX: First of the Next Bunch

After the bitter disappointment of the prequel trilogy, i've not seen episode 7 or rogue1 yet.

Am I missing owt?

I haven't either & could give a shit.

I'm loving those new shits, but truth be told, not really... Do you like fanservice?

After the bitter disappointment of the prequel trilogy, i've not seen episode 7 or rogue1 yet.

Am I missing owt?

TFA is alright, fun adventure in spaaaaace

Rogue One is just dreary. I think the lead characters wanted to be there less than I did. Also nostalgic circlejerking over STAAAAAAR WAAAAAAARS. Rich Evans is absolutely right in their HitB vid, unless you can convince general audiences to give a shit about the extended Star Wars universe you're stuck rehashing the same shit over and over and over.

Am I missing owt?

I wouldn't even bother, unless you like Marvel movies a lot too.

The new planet shown with the speeders is Crait, a mineral rich mining planet with a salt covered crust, says Rian Johnson.

99ee4abc3752a7ea268806e885639378.jpg

Delicious

Edited by doublename

The new planet shown with the speeders is Crait, a mineral rich mining planet with a salt covered crust, says Rian Johnson.

This is crait news.

wouldn't it be cool if movies were just wikipedia articles

this made spit take at work, thank you

Am I missing owt?

The Force Awakens is pretty much A New Hope.

Rogue One had great set design and was shot well, but had one particular trope that bothered me. It also had a similar ending to Halo: Reach. I prefer Rogue One, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, isn't that photo of Billie Lourd from The Last Jedi? She's in The Force Awakens as well so it wouldn't make sense if she's in a Han Solo origin story...?

Oh my god, I'm embarrassed of myself.