IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

I made this guy totally bumbling and nonthreathening in a series known for one of the greatest villains ever where there is literally a light and dark side and the only other bad guys in the movie either get fooled by an obvious trick or are future school shooters but I subverted it so it’s all good.

Btw I used this writing technique and applied it to everything in the movie so now it’s trash but see it’s supposed to be that way.

I made this guy totally bumbling and nonthreathening in a series known for one of the greatest villains ever where there is literally a light and dark side and the only other bad guys in the movie either get fooled by an obvious trick or are future school shooters but I subverted it so it’s all good.

Btw I used this writing technique and applied it to everything in the movie so now it’s trash but see it’s supposed to be that way.

I will only watch this if Ron Howard does voiceovers similar to Arrested Development.

"This is shot by the old director that we re-used. Just pure crap."

"Han had gone too far and best watch his mouth."

• 2 weeks later...

finally saw this today..i guess i have to read this thread and nod in agreement here or there.

not advisable. whether you enjoyed it or not i can guarantee you that having/reading drawn out discussions about it is a miserably lame experience. 

Lucasfilm is hiring up for a new Star Wars animated series, I'd guess set in the period between Episode VI-VII, as that is ripe to exploit for years to come.

Or something totally unrelated to the "saga" as a testbed for Rian's upcoming next trilogy he's been hired to create...

im really fed up with casting for casting sake / because the actor is "cool". this only works if an actor is cast as a joke / ironically. like keanu in john wick.

people like donald glover are cast in movies so idiots can tweet "seeing DONALD GLOVER IN THAT COAT omg such swag!"

I don't think he's a bad guy and i've somewhat enjoyed things he's done (not his music or standup which are terrible) but i am now completely disinclined to like him.

anyway this will probably suck but expectations are so low that it might be fun? not likely.