IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

• 1 month later...

*triggered*

but wait, man with the burning cross is her brother? and the interracial couple isn't even a couple!? still def. triggered though.

:)

(f%ck those emoticons in the thread title btw)

Edited by goDel

star wars is going to turn into new simpsons.. just going through the motions. absolutely no substance

Sadly, you might be right about that - looks like they are gearing up to make the OT 'eternal' and forever retell that story.

They just need to slow down and do something different. A new star wars movie isn't needed every year. TBH I think if episode 8 was different and less 'subversive' star wars would still generally positive to most people and they'd still be doing the 1 movie a year thing. I'm also sure with JJ at the helm episode 9 will be fine/passable.

After that I want to see a SW movie set in the Old Republic. That era honestly seems much more exciting than the current one. With Darth Revan and co. And they wouldn't be able to just 're-tell' the same story with the conjoined double death star in episode 9.

Edited by Brisbot

Solo made me realise that without the original cast I don't care.

I assume you mean actors, since well, the movie sorta was about the early days of one of the main characters...

And I liked Solo - didn't think I would, but it was a great Star Wars movie IMO.

Stop it. They're amazing.

:dadjoke:

I assume you mean actors, since well, the movie sorta was about the early days of one of the main characters...

And I liked Solo - didn't think I would, but it was a great Star Wars movie IMO.

'Cast' refers to the actors, not their characters.

yeah that happened to me on this thread earlier when i posted my crappy post. It posted twice. (pressed post twice) FIX IT JAYRAX

yeah that happened to me on this thread earlier when i posted my crappy post. It posted twice. (pressed post twice) FIX IT JAYRAX

who says that's on jayjay's side? you fix your own buggy connection, buddy!

• 1 month later...

At least Lucas brought us gonk droids. Arguably the best thing to come out of the franchise, besides the Dark Forces PC game from 1995

Edited by ambermonk