IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

the eu is garbage, always was, always will be.

Edited by Gocab

• 1 month later...

Man i wanna hate this so much but that score and the Jedi mumbo-jumbo gave me serious goosebumps.

Edited by chim

I refreshed youtube a few hours  back, and the teaser popped up with like 2k views.  I clicked on it, and in that time frame it had 5k views. 

Man i wanna hate this so much but that score and the Jedi mumbo-jumbo gave me serious goosebumps.

Speaking of the score, the bit at the end is VERY similar to the music used for 'Plagueis Theme' during that opera scene in episode 3. 

I'm getting the vibe of watching a series rather than watching a movie with this, it's not necessarily a bad thing but it is what it is

Edited by MIXL2

Trailer is alright, poster is nice. Movie could be great or just acceptable, who knows. I do hope they don't let out the entire plot in the rest of the trailers; that's why I read rumor/spoiler sites, damn it.

tbh I cannot remember fuck all from the last 2 films.

Now this new thing is everywhere, surely it's gonna be sooooo gooood, LOOOOOOOOOOL

Man, if this is the last of the jedis what are the other fifty Star Wars films Disney are going to make be about? George, come back!

they're going to be courtroom dramas.

Trailer was ace, I'm hyped. Thanks Disney!