IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

58 minutes ago, Squee said:

Remember that unmemorable guy from Rogue One? That's him.

Unmemorable? He was the co-star (Diego Luna) along with Felicity Jones! I think a series about his character could be interesting (or it could be too much Star Wars again).

Interestingly, he co-starred in Season 4 of Narcos with The Mandalorian actor Pedro Pascal - both are excellent actors.

Just now, Joyrex said:

Unmemorable? He was the co-star (Diego Luna) along with Felicity Jones! I think a series about his character could be interesting (or it could be too much Star Wars again).

Interestingly, he co-starred in Season 4 of Narcos with The Mandalorian actor Pedro Pascal - both are excellent actors.

What did he do in Rogue One? I remember him killing someone in his first scene to establish what a badass he is, but... he didn't really do anything rebellious after that? He was just sorta there... just like the movie ;D

Just now, Squee said:

What did he do in Rogue One? I remember him killing someone in his first scene to establish what a badass he is, but... he didn't really do anything rebellious after that? He was just sorta there... just like the movie ;D

Rogue One (IMO) is the second-best Star Wars movie (so far) behind Empire.

Well, he was originally tasked with killing Jyn's father so the Empire couldn't use him for any further superweapon development... then he had a change of heart.

He also helped Jyn steal the death star plans from Skariff and upload them to the Rebellion... thus giving them a fighting chance in A New Hope.

That was what the whole movie was kinda about... sure you paid attention during it?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Joyrex said:

Rogue One (IMO) is the second-best Star Wars movie (so far) behind Empire.

Well, he was originally tasked with killing Jyn's father so the Empire couldn't use him for any further superweapon development... then he had a change of heart.

He also helped Jyn steal the death star plans from Skariff and upload them to the Rebellion... thus giving them a fighting chance in A New Hope.

That was what the whole movie was kinda about... sure you paid attention during it?

Yeah, but he wasn't a memorable character.
But none of the characters in that movie were memorable.

9 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

he got vaporized

hey does anyone remember the lindy west woke robot from solo? that everyone in the movie openly hates. lmao

HAHAHA! Shit, I forgot about that

But do you remember the part where it's implied that she was Lando's lover? 

I had to look it up, apparently it's canon, oh and her name was 13-37.

:cerious:

Edited by Gocab

10 minutes ago, Gocab said:

But do you remember the part where it's implied that she was Lando's lover? 

I had to look it up, apparently it's canon, oh and her name was 13-37.

:cerious:

No, "her" name (voiced by Fleabag actress Phoebe Waller-Bridge) was L3-37: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/L3-37

But yeah, I get the cute reference.

30 minutes ago, Squee said:

Yeah, but he wasn't a memorable character.
But none of the characters in that movie were memorable.

HAHAHA! Shit, I forgot about that

According you you... 

Mads Mikkelsens character kind of had an arc I guess, but the rest were cardboard cut-outs, absolutely nothing memorable about them.

episode 3 was..... more meh that the last. is it just me or does this seem more like a very expensive web series than a tv show?

the music on this though is very good. i always catch myself watching the end credits the whole way through. it's like the end credits tell the story better than the actual episode ?

On 11/22/2019 at 8:03 PM, Nebraska said:

episode 3 was..... more meh that the last. is it just me or does this seem more like a very expensive web series than a tv show?

the music on this though is very good. i always catch myself watching the end credits the whole way through. it's like the end credits tell the story better than the actual episode ?

I thought if anything episode 3 ramped up the action and moved the story forward in a real direction now...