IGNORED

when are we getting new material on AE_STORE?

dingformung

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 1 month later...

Fact are going hard with the autechre articles atm, maybe they know something we don't?

(Pls)

They'll never go out of their way to make a clickbait title containing Aphex or Autechre in them because everyone will click on it, even if there's no actual news. They don't know anymore than us (it's not the first time they take their info from here).

I bet Autechre's got a shitload of material but they're too modest (and skilled at marketing) to release it >:(

I hope they make a testament saying: "when we die all our previously unreleased material plus all our Max/MSP source code shall be open for public access" and then die, lol - just kidding

I bet Autechre's got a shitload of material but they're too modest (and skilled at marketing) to release it >:(

I hope they make a testament saying: "when we die all our previously unreleased material plus all our Max/MSP source code shall be open for public access" and then die, lol - just kidding

Last time Sean was in chatmm I think he said he had a whole box of DVD's full of hours and hours of AE jams that he chugged in a landfill somewhere :)

Last time Sean was in chatmm I think he said he had a whole box of DVD's full of hours and hours of AE jams that he chugged in a landfill somewhere :)

grrrrr sean f-ing pls 

:catcry:

yeah I remember that, DATA DVDS 

Filled with HOURS AND HOURS of jams

L A N D F I L L

676.gif

If we can dig up cartridges of the worst Atari game ever, we can dig up these

And by "we" I mean you guys lol

Archived