IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

how in the hell did I miss this? for the first time ever, I am totally on board with donnie's bat shit insanity. if we are dumb enough to build a stupid wall, then absolutely, it needs to have an alligator filled moat surrounding it:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-politics-illegal-immigration-immigration-impeachments-03eccd4b09d7acb6f5cce304a0afdf42

building a “big, beautiful wall” across the length of the southern border — an imposing structure made of concrete and reinforced steel. Over time, Trump demanded modifications that have been largely rejected: He wanted it painted black to burn the hands of those who touched it; he wanted it adorned with deadly spikes; he even wanted to surround it with an alligator-filled moat.

• Farnsworth 1

4 hours ago, auxien said:

Sheldon Adelson died last night. very rich man, was a big R supporter, i think him or his kids/foundation donated a fuckton to Trump

they did. he didn't like trump but used him. one of his long time goals was to get the US embassy moved to jerusalem. 

24 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

We've accepted gunfire in schools, I don't see how the Speakers Lobby is much different.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

So you think the Republican party is anything more than the explicit arm of vulgar capitalist desires?

N..no? I... apologies, it's sometimes hard to read intent on the internet. Your initial response seemed like you understood the perspective I was proposing and were being jocular in an ironic way. But I wasn't sure, so, like "lol?" I'm clearer now, carry on. 

On 1/11/2021 at 1:44 AM, chenGOD said:

His name was Toadstool Princess.

His name was Toadstool Princess

His name was Toadstool Princess

Reveal hidden contents

The best thing about that fucktard (after the self-ball tazing) was he was trying to steal a picture of Tip O'Neill, who was one of the longest serving Speakers of the House in history, and he was a Democrat.

his name was Robert Ballson  :cisfor:

just came to me randomly last night

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Extralife said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/politics/mcconnell-impeachment-trump-capitol-riot/index.html

So Mitch is supposedly all for impeachment now. I wonder if he can convince 20+ of his cowardly colleagues in the Senate.

Many of the republican senators sounded pretty pissed when they did the electoral college confirmation after the riot.

26 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Zip ties are the new 2021 must have fashion item for the TactiCool Kook.

convincing argument from captain doesn't accept stuff will stand up and not go for that. 

edit: jesus.. the more of that i watched the more it was obvious they were ratfucked by OAN etc. the "antifa went into the capital first" shit is just bonkers. these people will swallow any line of bullshit. 

Edited by ignatius

30 minutes ago, ignatius said:

convincing argument from captain doesn't accept stuff will stand up and not go for that. 

edit: jesus.. the more of that i watched the more it was obvious they were ratfucked by OAN etc. the "antifa went into the capital first" shit is just bonkers. these people will swallow any line of bullshit. 

"This is like someone giving a high school presentation with an assault rifle" lol

but seriously how the fuck do we fix this? i don't see a viable solution.

these people are not going to stop using the internet any time soon, and their critical thinking skills are not going to magically improve.

is there just going to be separate realities based on whatever source you get your news from?

what is the "objective truth" anymore?

Edited by mister miller
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, mister miller said:

"This is like someone giving a high school presentation with an assault rifle" lol

these people are not going to stop using the internet any time soon, and their critical thinking skills are not going to magically improve.

is there just going to be separate realities based on whatever source you get your news from?

the old world is swirling down the toilet and we just need to hurry up and build the new world. i'm talking about people, it's built of people. the more solid people we get engaged and participating, the more we can ignore the nutters, and the more consensus is on the side of sanity. when they are relegated to being ignored, they will remember that they're nuts. they've known all along. they're under the illusion that they are following something sane. they're not. the facade is collapsing. we just need to build a structure of actual people and ignore them. simultaneously i guess try to spread logic when you feel generous.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mister miller said:

the toothpaste not gonna go back in the tube. is a phrase i hear a lot. rabbit holes on the internet will be there forever. i guess they will be more and less fringe over time depending how people steer the narratives. donald trump and those like him aren't interested in reality. we'll end up with a bunch of pizzagate actions and worse. i think worse before better is what we're looking at. 

until the SnowCrash/Idiocracy happens. 

Edited by ignatius

8 hours ago, mister miller said:

get them to (metaphorically, i guess) cannibalize themselves as they all age and die, but most importantly teach the younger adults/children exactly how and why these people are so dumb and so wrong and why they should be looked down upon and ridiculed like the stupid excuses for a modern civil human they look like from the outside

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mister miller said:

remvolutium

• Farnsworth 1

10 hours ago, hijexx said:

Zip ties are the new 2021 must have fashion item for the TactiCool look.

This is both disappointing and reassuring. Seeing actual organized, armed guards standing on the other of the police line really makes them look like cosplayers, and their rhetoric sound like a bunch of pseudo religious bullshit. This is pure aesthetics. If they really wanted to do some damage, they'd do something covertly and their oversized egos and undersized intellect will not allow it. I think they'll just keep playing dress up for months/years and the only tangible result will be a heightened police presence. Eventually they'll just get bored or humiliated. The shock factor of crackers with assault rifles is basically gone.

• Like 2